idk what to title this

"answer it," i said and placed a piece of the chicken in the bread, making a sandwich before biting into it

felony answered and immediately, yelling was heard.

"you owe me a fucking explanation, you cunt! calling me to meet up and then shoving a gun on me and rummaging through my phone without my consent?"

my eyebrows shot up and i looked at felony who puffed her cheeks out.

"i apologize for that," she stated, "you got caught up in some... stuff and i went about it my way instead of asking you."

"what stuff?" georgia asked.

"stalker stuff."

"and let me guess, the person wants you and is threatening your girlfriend?"

felony hummed and i gave the phone a suspicious glare.

"why would that be the first thing you guess?"

"be so for real. look at you," georgia said and i rolled my eyes and bit into the chicken.

i know my girlfriend was hot but hearing her ex speak about her like that made me want to throw her phone in the water.

felony hummed once more, "now that that is cleared up, what's up?"

seriously?

i got up, grabbed my beer and walked over to where arielle was and sat down beside her. she looked at me then back at felony.

"what got you looking so angry?"

"she's having a conversation with her ex and no im not overreacting. she knows i don't like her and she's still talking to her casually." arielle laughed at my response.

"calm down. see, she hung up," arielle said and used her head to motion to felony who got up from the side of the pool with her food and beer.

she motioned for me to come to her and i huffed. i downed the last of my beer and turned down the bottle. i finished my food before going over to her and felony watched me as i walked to her.

i folded my arms when i got to her and her eyes lingered on my breast.

"you should get my name tattooed on your breasts," she mumbled and cupped my left breast.

i gave her a stupendous look and laughed.

"how do i know you won't leave?"

"why would i leave you?"

i shrugged.

"once a cheater, always a cheater."

felony looked at me and scoffed.

"dont even bother justifying it because you can't leave me and you won't leave me. i'll tie you in my basement if i have to."

felony didn't say anything as she pushed her lips together.

"funny how you think i cheat."

i give her a funny look.

"i only cheat if cheated on. i don't get up out of the blue and say 'oh i need some new pussy'."

"and how many times have you gotten cheated on?"

"once and that was your father. i wonder if it's a family trait," she thought and i smacked her shoulder.

"i'll stuff shit in your mouth, shut up." felony laughed and she folded the plate, "i don't cheat. i'd rather break it off before going to someone else."

"how many relationships have you been in?" felony asked me.

"none."

she looked surprised.

"you're my first everything."

"no wonder you act like such a slut." i rolled my eyes and flipped her a middle finger.

"im going back to the pool." i said and looked towards the pool where everyone started to come in as tiffany blasted loud music. she turned on the disco lights and i smiled widely.

nightfall was coming down so i knew that it was going to be lit.

i never knew that having a pool party with only four people could be so bomb.

-

im trying to figure out what i left out because this can be the last chapter ykkk

let's recap

stalker ✓
marie °
georgia closure ✓
tell dad ✓
meet fel's fam

alr so the next chapter is the last one then epilogue and then sex scene <3

we're getting there guysssss

bonus: y'all want a scene with tiffany and arielle? (sex scene)