pretty kitty

hair pulling, edging, choking

-

it has been pretty hectic at work. with being out for a few days, i had a lot to catch up on. it didn't take long to, though, because i had been doing a little work from home.

"miss williams," my top model cheered as she entered my office. she was only in the lingerie that she modeled.

"yes, jolie?" i answered as i typed on my laptop.

miracle will have my head if i look at her.

"we're done for today and i - well all of us - was wondering if you'd like to join us for a little lunch?"

i shook my head.

"not today," i said and she nodded, pouting slightly.

"alright. i'll see yah then, boss."

i nodded and she left. i let out a breath i didn't know i was holding in and rested my hand on my chest.

miracle, what are you doing to me?

my phone rang and i looked down at the caller id and saw her name that i saved her as popped up.

speak of the angel -

i answered and i expected her face to pop up but instead it was her full naked body.

"woah," i said in shock and miracle looked down at the camera.

her nipples were hard and erect. her skin glistened and i recognized it to be the oil that i bought a few days back. her pussy glistened with her juices as she rested her black vibrator on her clit. she trailed the vibrator down her slit and up a few times as moans comes from her mouth.

someone's been a bad girl.

-

i let my pa take over the next three hours that were left and i drove angrily, breaking every stop light. luckily, cops weren't around.

i didn't stay on the phone to watch as she played with herself because i knew i'd get angrier than i already am. i slammed the car door, leaving everything behind. i entered the house and saw tiffany and arielle feeling each other up on the couches. i ignored them as i went upstairs to my bed room.

i saw miracle watching the tv and she grinned when she saw me.

"fel! you're home early." i marched over to her and pulled her up, grabbing her hair and made her look me in the eyes.

"i want you naked, right now."

miracle smirked.

"why should i listen to you? you don't give me what i want."

i laughed humorlessly and shook my head.

"here's the thing, miracle. i wasn't asking you. strip. now."

i released her hair from my grip and she stripped out of her clothes. i contemplated spanking her but debated against it. i have something in mind that she'll love. i chuckled to myself and removed my shirt placing it on the ground.

"lay on your back," i instructed her as i went to grab the things we bought at janet and toys.

i licked my lips as i placed them on the bed beside her. i grabbed her thighs and pulled her down towards the edge of the bed and looked down at her naked body.

i pulled my slacks and removed my raging dick from my boxers and palmed myself. i spat down on my dick and looked at her glistening pussy.

without a warning, i lined up at her entrance and thrust into her walls. miracle lets out a cry as i kept slamming into her walls. her jaws dropped as her eyes rolled back into her head. i grunted as her tight pussy squeezed me.

"this is what you wanted, right?" i asked her lowly, "you wanted to fuck you relentlessly, no?"

miracle nodded as she moaned loudly. i gripped her breast and then smacked it. her body shook with each thrust of my hips. her wetness could be heard throughout the room as my balls smacked against her.

"please don't stop," she moaned.

oh i won't be stopping.

"give me a safe word," i demanded.

"s-star."

"good," i said and placed my hand beside her hips and thrust into her walls quickly.

shaky moans came from her lips and it only turned me on more. miracle cried out as her walls started to clench around my dick and i groaned in pleasure. i could feel my own orgasm nearing but i didn't stop.

"don't cum until i tell you to," i snarled and miracle whimpered.

"it feels good, mama. so, so good," she said and i moaned as my orgasm neared the brink. i pulled out and spilled on her stomach, moaning as i did so.

i slammed back into her without warning once more and miracle whimpered.

i pulled out of her cunt and got up, flipping her around in her stomach. i slapped her rear and palmed it in my hands.

"all fours," i instructed.

miracle got on her knees and hand and i leaned down to her pussy and gave her slit a long lick. i spread her ass and looked at her hole as it gaped, aching to be filled with my dick.

i positioned at her entrance and slowly sank into her warm pussy. i moaned out, closing my eyes as i enjoyed the feeling of her around my dick.

"god, you feel so good around me," i moaned and moved my hips against hers slowly, "so wet, so perfect. all for me," i sighed in content and pulled out her once before slamming into her.

i pounded into her and grabbed a fistful of her hair. i tugged her head back.

"your pussy is magic. i love how you feel," i moaned in her ear and used her other hand to smack her ass.

miracle whimpered as i fucked her.

"that's it, baby. let me hear how good i make you feel." our skin smacked against one another and i was coming to love the sound of it. just hearing how wet she is for me.

i pulled out of her and leaned up. miracle panted and i flipped her on her back once more. i raised her legs to her ears.

"hold them there," I told her and miracle did as told.

i leaned down and brought my hand on the curve of her ass coming up to her thigh. i leaned down to her pussy and started ravishing her, her sweet juices flowing into my mouth.

you'll know not to brat next time, miracle.