wet

@sp00kydgaf  credsss. grabeth they holy water 'cause it's about to get steameyyyyyyy🥵🥵

 "now its time for dessert and then i let my ladies decide what to do next for the night

"now its time for dessert and then i let my ladies decide what to do next for the night."

felony and i smiled and the waiters came and take up our plates and place different desserts in front of us. it is my favorite, dragon stout ice-cream alongside two chocolate chip cookies. felony has a piece of black forest cake in front of her and dad, his favorite, chocolate cake.

i dug into my ice-cream, almost choking when i felt felony's hand on my thigh. i swallowed down the ice-cream harshly, getting a brain freeze. dad looked at me weirdly.

"brain freeze," i lifted a finger and shivered.

he nodded in understanding and i took another scoop of ice-cream, ignoring her hand from my thigh. 

i remembered what she promised me later and i blushed, looking down at my ice-cream to hide the blush.

felony's hand crept further up my thigh and i felt her fingers brushed against my covered core. the type of fabric making it hard for her hand to give me any friction. i thought she would've removed her hand but i guessed wrong when she moved her hand back down and underneath the dress, rising it. 

i gripped her and side-eyed her.

i pinched her and her hand shifted.

she can't be this horny! it's not like the tablecloth covers anything. 

i removed her hand from underneath my dress and placed it on my lap, interlacing our fingers together in a tight grip.

felony removed our hands, excusing herself from the table to the bathroom.

she's sick if she thinks im going to follow her to the bathroom, 

its been a few minutes since she's been in there - about three minutes - and dad started to worry.

"i'll go and check on her," i assured him and he nodded. i got up from the table and went to the bathroom. i opened the women's stall and was pushed against the door as soon as i closed it. 

felony's lips smashed against mine and i didn't hesitate to kiss her back. her fingers wrapped around my neck, her rings grazing against my flesh. i moaned in the kiss when she squeezed my throat and she smirked. 

felony placed her hand on my hip and pulled me into her.

before it got any further, i pushed her away. my breathing was ragged and i took some time to collect myself.

"what the fuck, felony?" i breathed, "not here."

her fingers caressed my neck and i closed my eyes as the simple movement sent a lovely sensation through my body and down to my core.

i didn't say anything as felony's graze stayed on me.

"you like my fingers around your neck, love?"

i nodded.

"words, miracle." felony said sternly and i could feel the dominance dripping from her tone. 

"yes." i uttered.

"tell me to stop," she started, "tell me to remove my hands from your neck and walk out of the bathroom." felony urged and i rolled my bottom lip between my teeth. 

"do you want me to stop?"

i shook my head slowly, "no."

felony grazed her lips over my jawline and removed her fingers from my neck. she trailed a finger down my cleavage and i looked into her brown eyes.

"i don't like you wearing these tapes. they're stopping me from getting where i want," felony muttered.

"i can't take them off because i don't have a replacement on me." felony hummed and pushed the dress off my shoulders. the dress fell to my waist and felony placed her lips on mine. her hand went to the side of my dress and bundled it at my waist.

felony lifted me up and i wrapped my legs around her waist. she pushed my back on the wall and i groaned in the kiss when she bit my bottom lip. i opened my mouth, granting her entrance to my mouth. her tongue slips in skillfully like always and started to roam my mouth.

her hand went to my crotch and she shifted my underwear to the side. the cold air brushed against my lips and i whimpered in her mouth.

"please," i whined, "touch me."

felony's fingers grazed against my entrance and her two fingers entered my wet walls. my lips parted, completely losing the kiss. moans started to slip from my lips as her fingers started to move in and out of me at a steady pace.

her fingers picked up pace, curling ever so slightly.

"shit," i gasped, my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

"shh, pretty girl." felony shushed me. i feel her lips brushing against mine and i wrapped my arms around her neck and buried my face on her neck.

"faster, please," i pleaded, "please." 

loud moans started to come from my lips but they became muffled as i pushed my face into her neck.

felony placed kisses on my forehead as she fingered the frick out of me.

"fucckkk," i cried as i feel my climax nearing, "im near, mama." my eyes fluttered shut as an overwhelming sensation took over my body.

"cum for me, baby. cum on my fingers," she urged, "cum for mommy."

and that i did.

my orgasm overtook my body as my legs quivered in pleasure. a loud moan came from my lips but felony used her other hand to push my face into her neck. her fingers slowed down, letting my ride out my orgasm. 

goodness, that was the most intense pleasure i've ever felt in my life.

she shushed me as i whimpered in her neck, coming down from my high. 

"you did a good job, my baby."