mommy felony

march 12

march 12

i came down with a flu.

i don't know if it was the mall or dad brought it home to me but i was sick as hell. my nose was running, my cheeks were red and my joints needed oil. i had a terrible cough and i don't think nobody noticed as yet and i'm fine with that. 

i came down with the flu yesterday and i ended up not eating dinner. 

felony came to check on me but i didn't open the door and yelled out to her that i wasn't hungry. further up in the night, i went down to eat. i didn't want anyone being sick after me.

i blew my nose in the napkin as i curled up in the blanket, watching as the sunsets.

my door was knocked on rapidly and i groaned.

"yes?" i tried my best not to yell because my throat hurts.

"mira, open the door." felony said and she sounded frustrated.

"it's open," i coughed and looked at her as entered.

felony's wearing a blue sports bra and a blue sweatpants. she looked at me with worry in her eyes.

"are you okay?" felony asked and i shook my head.

"i have a flu, stay back." i said and felony looked at me warily. 

"how long have you been sick?"

she's had the flu from yesterday

i can't believe that i didn't notice her odd behavior and her absence. i should've realized that when i didn't see her at breakfast, lunch, dinner and breakfast again, i should've suspected that something was up.

"i'll be back," i told her and left to go downstairs to the kitchen where i grabbed a flu and cold pill and a glass of water and brought it back up to her room.

i sat down on her bed and mira sat up. i ripped the pack that the pill was in and miracle opened her mouth and i dropped the pill in her mouth and brought the glass of water to her lips. she gulped down the water as she swallowed the pill. after a while she tilted ber head forward and i removed the glass from her lips and rested it on the bedside table.

miracle cleared her throat and rubbed her chest.

"what can i get you to eat?" i asked, wanting to be at her service.

miracle shook her head.

"i don't have an appetite to eat anything at the moment."

i nodded.

"if you need anything, please let me know, call me, text me, however. just let me know."

"thank you," miracle smiled and i hummed.

i felt helpless.

i haven't known her very long but i have gotten attached to the girl. i've known her for 4-5 days and im already starting to like her.

i thought she'd be spoiled and hooked underneath her father's arm like candy, whining and leaving her stuff all over the place.

mira is the exact opposite of that.

she's very organized and quiet. she likes her own space and i love that about her. when i didn't see her yesterday, i missed her presence, i missed her.

im so used to her presence and her asking me questions that i can't even bother to go without her in my presence. and her minty scent—

ugh, i sound like an obsessed person.

i left mira alone to herself, pulling up her door slightly.

i don't care if i catch her flu, as long as she's okay.

-

im about to add some flufffffff!😋

get into it yuhh🌚