{2} Family

(TW: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS RAPE)
(Recap:
"We have found your family. They should be on their way here now."
What the fuck?!)
————————————————————

I just got a call from my son, Alessandro, the don of the Italian mafia, some of our shipments have been stolen

By the fucking Russians no doubt,

Our mafia has lived for generations, and is currently the second biggest mafia in the world, next to the Russians who have been first every year for the last two years.
No one knows who the new leader is, and everyone in their mafia is loyal to them, so they won't tell us who it is.

But for the past two years, this mysterious person has been doing remarkably well.
I'm pissed off right now though.
Those shipments were worth millions, they were vital to our mission plan, so now we'll have to plan something else. I got up from my comfy office chair and walked to the mini fridge filled with alcohol. I got out some whiskey and poured it into a glass, drinking it whole, before pouring another and sitting back onto my chair.
RING RING
RING RING
RING RI-
————————————————————
(On the call A- Antonio . L- Lawrence)
A- "WHAT,"

L- "Sir, we found her,"

A- "Che caso? You found il mia bambina?"
("What? You found my baby?")

L- "Sí, we did,"
(Yes)

A- "Are you certain?"

L- "Yes we did a DNA Test to prove it."

A- Me and Stefano will be on our way, Alessandro is currently at a meeting."
————————————————————
I am ecstatic, my daughter has been found! It's been 11 years, 11 years since the light of our lives was kidnapped by that bitch Chiara. I hired Lawrence recently, as no one else could track her down, or find her.

But he did.

I called the pilot of my private jet, and called the boys into my office.
"BOYS, IN MY OFFICE PLEASE!" I spoke into the intercom, I have a speaker stationed in every room so that everyone can hear it and there won't be any excuses as to why they didn't.

Only seconds after I had said, I heard the stomping of elephants, approaching the room hurriedly.

First to arrive was Stefano, followed by, Matteo, then Giovanni and Andreas. A few more seconds later, Vicenzo walks in elegantly with a phone in his hand, and sits on the chair.

On further inspection, I realised that Alessandro was on the phone, so he could still be present in the meeting and listen in to the conversation.

"Boys," I began. "There's a reason you're all here, we found her,"