{32} Rizz-Off

(Recap:
I awas about to pull away when he hugged me back.

Everyone gasped like someone they tried to kill was still alive.)

——————————————————
(THIS WAS SO CRINGEY IM SORRY GUYS 😭 )

——————————————————(THIS WAS SO CRINGEY IM SORRY GUYS 😭 )

I guess I'm just special.

When we finally pulled away from the hug, his eyes were slightly glossed over.
I genuinely smiled at him and started to walk towards Alessandro's crowd of his...
'Friends' I guess?
Or maybe he doesn't just class them as friends because they're family.

He was in the corner of the room talking to Juan, Darius and Dominic.
As soon as he saw me approaching, they stopped talking in hushed whispers and began to move onto a more merrier topic.

Darius waved goofily at me, and I returned the exchange equally as goofily.

"Is everything alright sorellina,' Alessandro asked.
(Baby sister)

His eyebrows were slightly furrowed in concern.
He's going to get wrinkles.

I beckoned for him to let me whisper in his ear.
And he did.

"I actually wanted to give you the red tie, but I can't be breaking all of my brothers hearts now can I?" I whispered.

I watched as his face lit up with joy and his eyes obtained a small glow and shimmer to them.
Then he smiled.
I smiled back, it's not often that he smiles.

Unless it's to me of course.

Juan and Darius were gobsmacked to say the least, jaws dropped and eyes wide.

"You guys look like skeletons please stop," I pleaded.

"I think you broke Alessandro," Darius began. "First me, then grandpa, then him? Whose next on your list?" He asked.

"Well that's a secret," I smirked and walked off.

Leaving them to their secret mafia conversation.

"Everyone get to the cars, choose which one you are going to sit in!" Dad yelled.

All the eyes of my brothers and cousins snapped to me.

Oh shit.

They all want to sit with me.
I mean, who wouldn't want to sit next to me?

I sprinted off as fast as I could with my dress and sat in the first car I saw, laying down in the back so that I wouldn't be seen.
It's not like the car floors were dirty.
They're expensive to clean, so are well maintained.
It is quite a large car, probably a limo.

I rather liked the interior design, I might just get my friend to make me one like this but way better.

"Okay! We all know that Alessia is in a car, choose your car and stand by it! If she's in there you get to go with her," someone announced on a speaker.