{55} Rain

(Recap:
"I see why you had to do what you did, but just know, that I may never truly forgive you, you caused me grief.  I fucking mourned over you for years." I glared at the device. "Since you explained what happened, which I didn't think you'd actually do, I will not consider you a friend, but not an enemy either,"

"Thank you so much for a second chanc-" I dropped the call.)

——————————————————

I put my phone away in my pocket and went back inside the room

"Everything alright Alessia?" Stefano asked.

"Yeah, perfect," I smiled.

I started to write up how I'm going to formally announce myself to the world, and how it was going to be done. Obviously the whole event would be extravagant, and all the mafia bosses and their families would attend, but me revealing myself would be the main reason why people visit.
A thought struck me.

I need a new dress, one that will make a statement subtly yet still make sure it's been heard.
And fully annoy my brothers.

I started to picture the dress in my mind, it would be big obviously, but light enough to move around it.
It would be rich black in colour, and have a scandalous thigh slit, now that would definitely be eye catching.

Nowadays, I can wear thigh slits because all my bruises on my legs are mostly healed, the ones that aren't can be treated to some makeup.

I got up, closed my computer and went upstairs to my room. Once I placed it on my desk, I quickly changed into something more decent and rushed back down the way I came, leaving Daniel and Damien running after me as I went from one room to the next.

"Dad, is it okay if I go and get some fabric and material from the shops?" I asked him.

"Daniel and Damien and get it for you if you need it," He smiled.

"The sun is shining, and I would like to take a walk, grab the fabric and walk back home,"

He debated it for a few moments in his head.

"Sure, why not? You can go, you don't even have to ask me nowadays,"

"Thank you Dad!" I rushed over to hug him, and started to make my way towards the door.

"Wait, isn't she taking Daniel and Damien with her?" Stefano asked when he saw that Daniel and Damien were going in a different direction than I was.

"She doesn't have to have them with her all the time, especially now that we know that she's the Russian Mafia Donna, she can protect herself, I'm sure of it." Alessandro replied while drinking his coffee and reading his newspaper.

"And she can leave the house whenever she wants?!" He asked again.

"Yes Stefano, she can," Dad answered

Stefano opened his mouth to speak again but got cut off.

"The moment you become the most powerful mafia Don and be in 2 mafias, then you can feel free to leave the house whenever you like. Until then, I expect you all to ask me for permission to leave,"

I darted off before any further questions could be asked, and started to walk down the road.

The sun was shining brightly over my head, and I couldn't help but feel relaxed and relieved at the lack of noise and stress that comes from my hectic day-to-day lifestyle.
My brothers can be ever so annoying at times, and have a shit ton of anger issues, but I still love them nonetheless.

After an hour of walking, I finally reached my destination and walked towards the short pink building that was shrouded in flowers and foliage. I smiled with glee as I walked down the remainder of the street and opened the door.

A bell rang as I entered.

"Hi! My name is Cecilia, how can I help you today?"

"Hi, I'm looking for some really nice flowy black fabric," I smiled at her, she seemed really nice.

"Ah well you're lucky we have just had some new arrivals! Come look over here and if any take your fancy let me know,"

I searched through the lines of fabric until I finally found the one that I wanted, it was flowy yet could hold itself up, and it was the perfect colour, and I started to imagine what it would look like.

I immediately grabbed it and called over Cecilia.

"This is perfect!"

"I'm glad you like it," She beamed, as she walked on over to the cashier so that I could purchase it.

With a tap of my card, the fabric was bought and bagged, I waved at Cecilia as I opened the door, the bell ringing once more, as I left.

As soon as I stepped out, the atmosphere immediately dulled, as thick heavy grey clouds loomed above me.
I made a run for it, I dashed with the bag in my hand and made my way down the street as fast as I could possibly go.

Then it happened.

The rain was released from the heavy clouds and poured down torrentially, hitting the pavement, and me, hard. I didn't pack an umbrella, I didn't think I'd need one, after all it was sunny when I left. I looked around me for shelter and could see a large tree across the street. I mean it must be the better option than me freezing in the middle of the street, instead I can freeze under a tree.

I ran over to the other side and sat under the tree, feeling a little less rained on, I opened my phone.

I had no Wi-Fi.
Obviously, I am in the middle of nowhere.

Sighing, I put the phone back inside my bag, and sat there helplessly as hail began to fall from the sky too.

Eventually, a red Lamborghini pulled up in front of the tree, on the pavement in front of me.
The window rolled down.

"Get in,"

——————————————————
(I know it's been a super long time since I updated, I'm really sorry about that, I'd had a bunch of exams and I'm having more of them soon. Sorry for the delay xoxo)

 Sorry for the delay xoxo)