{18} Who?

(Recap:
I picked her up and carried her, before unlocking the door, nodding to Daniel and Damien and racing down the stairs towards the living room.
Where everyone was sat.)

————————————————————

We were all either sitting down on the sofa with our heads in our hands, or pacing the room frantically, trying to do something, anything to keep our minds occupied from the thoughts of what could happen to our precious baby sister

Around 3 seemingly long minutes later, Alessandro finally came downstairs, Alessia in his arms.
He practically ran down them, skipping multiple steps at a time, worry etched onto his face.

He entered the room, panting, and laid her down on the sofa, shoving everyone out of the way to make space.
We stood there for a few seconds, just standing there looking at the distressed look on her face.
She was worried? Or perhaps hurt, maybe?
I'll have to ask her if she's okay.

Just then, the sound of a phone ringing disrupted the silence in the room.
All at once, we all fished our phones out of our pockets, glaring at the inanimate objects.
Who on Earth could be calling us?
Although, it's not like everyone knew that our sister can barely breathe or that she even exists anyway.

We all had the phones in our hands, and one was still ringing continuously, but it wasn't any of ours.

Alessia.

I ran up to her, and grabbed the phone from her pocket.
And indeed, it was her phone ringing.
Everyone made a circle around me as I looked at the Caller ID.

LOVE OF MY LIFE 🥵 ❤️

I watched as their jaws clenched and fists tightened in anger of our baby sister having a boyfriend.
Vicenzo, Dad and I, however, looked the most relaxed.
We are more lenient about the whole boyfriend fiasco.

I nodded at Dad.
He nodded back.

I pressed accept the call and placed it on the table with the speaker on.

"OH MY GOD BITCH WHERE ARE YOU I MISS YOU," This guy screeched.

"Uh- Hi," I began.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHY DO YOU HAVE SIA'S PHONE," He yelled.

Sia? As in Alessia?
He gets to nickname her and we don't?
That's just cruel.

"We are her brothers, and you are on speaker. Now I suggest you calm down," Andreas spoke eerily calmly.

"Okay, okay I am calm, now where is Alessia and why has she not returned my calls, I'm worried about her,"

"Hold on, who the hell even are you?" Stefano pointed out.

"Who the hell are you?" He replied.

"Fair point, we are her brothers and her father we are Antonio, Alessandro, Vicenzo, Giovanni, Matteo, Andreas and Stefano, now who are you?"

"Holy shit she wasn't kidding when she said she has a lot of fucking brothers," He laughed. "Yeah anyways I'm Felix,"

"She- talks about us?" Matteo asked.

"Yeah she does, now where is she?" Felix asked.

"Well, about that.." I began, "Something happened to her, she saw today's date which is Friday 16th June, freaked out ran upstairs and is now not breathing,"

"WHAT THE FUCK?! SAY THAT AT THE START! IM ON MY WAY. DONT TOUCH HER," He aggressively yelled through the phone as we started to hear the movements of wind and the sound of a car engine starting.

Then Felix hung up.

We didn't know what to do.
She could be allergic to so many more things.
She needs someone who knows her best.

As much as it pains me to say, she needs Felix.
Not us.
Not her brothers.
Not her Dad.

She needs the people she's been around, those people who have known her for almost her whole life.

I sighed and put my head in my hands.

"I guess we wait then," I grabbed my stethoscope and placed it on her heart.

It's still beating, slowly but it's still going.

Her face was a deathly pallor and had a thin layer of sweat plastered onto it.

However she remained unconscious.

I tilted her head back, and moved my ear closer to her mouth, she's still breathing slowly.
Then I, watched as I saw her chest ride and fall and felt her pulse on her wrists.
At least she's still breathing.

I laid her sidewards, so that her airways are clear and that she does not choke on vomit or fluid.

Then the door was barged open with two of our guards holding a guy.

"ITS ME," He yelled.

Oh.
It's Felix.

He has ginger hair and blue eyes, he's tall, taller than Stefano and about Alessia's age.
Maybe slightly older.

He seems nice enough, he clearly cares deeply about Alessia.
I like this guy.

My brothers however, do not.

"You can let him go now, he's okay," Dad said to the guards.

Once they were off of him, he rushed to Alessia's side, and sat next to her.
He gently picked her up in his arms and began to carry her out of the room.

"Where do you think you're going?" Andreas asked, getting all defensive of his- no our- baby sister.

"I'm taking her to her room, just leave her with me and she'll be fine," Felix paused and turned around. "I promise. Trust me, I've known her for years," He smiled and started to walk up the stairs towards her room.

"Guys maybe take it easy, relax a bit, she will be fine with him, I will check in on them time to time," Vicenzo said to Dad.

"NO I WONT FUCKING TAKE IT EASY, MY SISTER IS UNCONSCIOUS RIGHT NOW!" He roared as he ran out of the room, slamming the door shut behind him.

Not this shit again.

————————————————————