{35} Explanations and Heels

(Mentions of rape at the start)
(Recap:
Oliver Garcia ?

Markus' friend.

——————————————————

How the hell is he in Italy?And why?

And why?

I hate his soul, he gave masses of money to Markus, and in return he was allowed to rape me.
It was awful.
Oliver should have died with him.

I called my spy who was disguised as a waiter.

"Hey Vanessa, I found a cockroach in the bathroom, can you collect him for me please and move him," That was our code, just in case someone was eavesdropping in our conversation.

"Yes Donna," She said as she cut the call.

I messed with the knife in my hand, spinning it in between my fingers and throwing it up into the air and catching it.
Looking at Oliver the entire time, I brought my knife to his cheek and slowly slit it open.
Blood ran down his face and he winced in pain.

Cry bitch.
Cry.

Soon enough, Vanessa arrived and aggressively hauled him out of the bathroom, whilst I fixed my dress and makeup, and acted as casual as I possibly could.
It was hard to act normal.
Especially when my ribs decided that now was the perfect time to ache.

I trudged through the pain and walked on out of the bathroom and plastered a smile onto my face.
Once I arrived at the table, I noticed that all the wine was gone and that everyone was wanting to go home.

Like me.

Then the whole 'which brother is going in the same car as you' fiasco happened again.

I sighed and turned to grandpa.
He turned to me.

We both mirrored each others bored expressions and nodded in sync.

"SILENCE," His voice bellowed, and everyone shut up instantly. "Alessia will sit with me on the way back, no more arguing,"

I smiled at him and we both left the table and made our way to the car.

——————————————————