{12} Brittany

(Recap:
Which they won't of course.
I mean it's not like they could bloody well just shoot me in the middle of school.)
————————————————————

My sister just flirted with all of our friends

What the actual fuck just happened.

It was now lunch and we were all sat at our usual table, I saw Alessia walk through the double doors, grab a tray and get her lunch.
I watched as she discreetly looked around, found us and started to walk towards us.

Her nose wrinkled up in disgust as she saw some bitch sitting on Andreas' lap, attempting to flirt with him.
It wasn't working.

As Alessia came closer to the table, Andreas practically shoved the girl off of his lap and smiled at her.
Like actually smiled.

She stood in between Hwan and Francis and cleared her throat.

I could just sense she was going to do something weird or flirty with them.

————————————————————

I know what I'm doing, and by the look on Matteo's face, so does he

I looked at Matteo and smirked.
He seemed to be the only one who realised and liked my mischievous antics.

"You gonna move up?"

"Or?" Francis cockily replied.

"Ou, je vais m'asseoir sur tes genoux à la place, ce ne serait pas trop mal maintenant, n'est-ce pas. Je sais que tu le veux," I burst out into laughter, as his face turned a deep shade of tomato red, and he shuffled along and made a seat for me.
(Or, I'll sit on your lap instead, that wouldn't be too bad now, would it. I know you want to)

"Ooo what did you say?! Tell me! Tell me!" Poor innocent Stefano was desperate for me to tell him.

I smiled at him.