{6} Genius

(Recap:
"Finally a talented child," I smiled proudly, whilst Vicenzo and Giovanni huffed in annoyance.
Soon after, we went back upstairs to bed, to go to sleep for the few hours we had left.)
————————————————————

I woke up at 3:01 in the morning

My arms hurt more than usual today.
I groaned in annoyance.

It happened.
Again.

I can't believe I let my emotions get the better of me, I should have more control over this now.
Did my 'family' see that?
Oh fuck
What if they ask questions?

I started to hyperventilate. My breathing became rapid and my breath came out short, I slid down against the wall and started to tap my chest to the beat of my heart. Slowly but surely, my heart rate went back down to its normal pace.
These panic attacks are something I often have.
However, very few people know of them.

And by very few, I mean only my dead boyfriend knows.
Which I guess, means no one now.

I sulkily got up, and took a shower, before discarding my clothes to the washing up basket, and getting out an outfit for the day.
(Her outfit:)

I looked into my full length mirror and smirked at my reflection before blowing myself a kiss and walking out of my room

As I walked out, I noticed the 2 bodyguards dad discussed the night before.
I held my hand out in front of them.

"Hey I'm Alessia it's nice to meet you,"

One of them started to jump up and down.

"Hi! I'm Daniel! And this grumpy rat beside me is Damien,"

I smiled at them both and took in their features.
Daniel has ginger hair and green eyes and is only slightly taller than me.
Damien however, had chestnut brown hair and deep brown eyes, he was the same height as my brothers. I wouldn't be too surprised if he was best friends with Andreas.
They are perfect for each other.