{43} Questions

(Recap:
I'll let her handle it.
She's a capable woman and I know she'll give whoever that girl is, a good beating up.)

——————————————————

I am so fucking glad that I didn't go via the car, because my ear would have burst with all more the questions that would be asked

Dante had come in on my motorbike so he sat with Jade on hers and rode off towards my mafia mansion, whilst I rode towards Dad's mansion.
Within a couple of minutes, I had reached home and parked up in the garage.

The word home can be used in many instances. People say that home is where the heart is, and if that's true that means that my heart is here. With my family, my brothers, cousins, Dad, Grandpa and uncles and aunt. With my friends, Jade, Dante, Felix and the mafia of course.

I walked inside and collapsed onto a sofa.
These questions are going to give me a right headache.

Not to mention I have to mission to do tonight anyway, this time it's a solo mission, which is something I do quite often but it's to kill a woman called Naomi Delgado Perez Martinez, who has a high influence in the legal world and a high number of middle names.

The bitch couldn't choose one.

Recently she decided that she would create an initiative to ban all illegal shipments, she wants to create a task force monitoring the use of guns and going against mafias.
And this isn't good for anyone.
However my brothers are also going after her too so I'll probably have to tell them to back off as well.

Anyways, the oafs barged into the room and took their respective seats that were dotted around and in random places of the room.

"So I suppose you'll have some questions?" I began.

"Yes we have plenty questions, first of all, what happened?"

"Well I got kidnapped by that Bitch Face Brittany and her minions, and they tried to take me into the closet to stage a photo of me and this 'Brad' guy having sex," Their jaws clenched and fists tightened simultaneously. "I escaped blah blah blah couple of punches here and there from you lot and that bitch will need plastic surgery now,"

"Is that everything that happened?" Stefano asked.

"Pretty much, yeah," I smiled "Any other questions?"

"Who were those people? The boy and the girl who came to our house," Giovanni questioned.

"Ah those two, they are some friends of mine, they care very deeply about me," I gave them a vague answer, I don't need them to know about Jade and Dante.

"Are you going to tell us their names?"

"Nope, is that all?" I stood up and almost made it to the door when someone spoke.

"Actually, there is one more thing," Alessandro began, "Those 2 mysterious, unknown people who you won't tell us their names, how did they know that you were in trouble when you didn't call them?" He finished.

"Well, It's difficult to explain, maybe some other day," I said as I took another step out of the room.

"Alessia, please tell us, talk to us," Dad said softly.

I turned around and faced him.

"I have a bracelet, that tracks my blood pressure, stress and heart rate, all that kind of stuff, and those 2 mysterious, unknown people are connected to my bracelet. So that if I'm in trouble or severely stressed out they would know. It's simple really,"

A half truth, I do indeed have a bracelet that does all of that stuff, but that was only a second hand bracelet so it's broken and won't link it to anyone. But it's not like I'm just going to tell them that I engineered and created a necklace that I can use to silently alert people whenever I'm in danger and can't call them or talk.
That would make them ask questions.
And I don't need them to be going around asking questions.

"I'm going to bed now, okay?"

I slowly exited the room and when I was fully out of there, I ran upstairs to my bedroom and shut the door.
I have to prepare for tonight's mission.

I out on my fully black combat outfit, along with a mask that only showed my eyes, but I kept that off for now.
Like before, I collapsed onto the bed and pretended to sleep.
Just in case someone decided to walk in like last time.

But no one did.

That's probably because they would be planning on what do or say when they meet me.
That's going to be fun.
I can't wait to see the looks on their faces, they will be shocked!

I waited for an hour or so longer before I climbed out of bed and replaced it with a fake me, and shimmied down the drain pipe.
Easy peasy.
Honestly, I think that for the second best mafia in the world, they should have higher security levels, but alas, it's always useful for when I need to go and do missions.

Then, I leapt over the wall and ran to my spare motorbike that was always parked down the road.

——————————————————