{40} Pranksters

(Recap:
"Well I'll be off, bye guys,"

As soon as she walked out of the door, Alessandro told Daniel and Damien to follow her, just to make sure that she is safe and okay.)

——————————————————

Bitch please.

Could they not even try to be discreet.
Like, do they think they are invisible or something?

I mean, it could be a lot worse, they could be coddling me or being all fragile and not letting me go anywhere, so I guess this is a start.

I get out of my car and lock it, and start to walk towards school, I only seem to get halfway there before 2 apes try to jump on my back.
They are so lucky I didn't break their noses, and instead I just swiftly turned, moved out of the way and gave them a mock bow as they fell to the ground because they already had too much momentum going and couldn't stop themselves from toppling over each other.
Me being me I just laughed at them, stepped over them and made my way to my locker.

"Bitch that was no fair," Dante whined.

"You've just got freakily high senses," Jade patted his shoulder in shared upset. "We'll get her someday,"

I snickered at them and leaned against my now closed locker.

"So what was this big plan you wanted to tell me about?"

"Well, we thought we'd do our famous pranks again. I mean this school hasn't a taste for our skills yet!" They said.

"Alright then, let's do it,"

We nodded in unison and I took my books to go the first lesson.
I haven't actually been to school for too long, with all of this family drama going on, so it's unsurprising that a lot of teachers don't know me.

I walked into class with Dante and Jade behind me and kicked that door open.
History.
Ew.

The teacher stopped talking about the English Civil War and her head almost immediately snapped to look at whoever caused the disruption.

"What is the meaning of this intrusion? And who are you all ?!" She yelled.

Girl's got anger issues.

"Hey bestie I'm Jade, is this not the meeting for drug dealers?" Dante tapped her lightly on the shoulder.

"That meeting is in the other room, we literally just went past it." He sighed.

I rolled my eyes.

"Hi Miss, I'm Alessia, what class is this?"

"Finally a decent student, this is histo-" She began.

"Oh shit. This isn't alcoholic's anonymous is it?" My friend shrugged. "Ah fuck it we'll just stay in here,"

We walked over to the back of the class and took the three seats that were next to each other.

I grabbed my backpack as soon as the teacher started to talk.
Jade winked at me and grabbed some the papers that were inside.
She then started to secretly hand them out to the other students when the teacher's back was to us.

Giggles and laughter erupted from our classmates as they read them.

——————————————————
Take one if you have a penis.
PENIS NOTIFICATION.

Dear students, as the headteacher of this school, I have to inform you that you all need to take your penis vaccine,
This will be a simple injection going into your genitals to ensure you have the maximum safety possible, there will be no form for you sign as this is compulsory.
Uncircumcised penis's will have to be circumcised as well.
Please report to the school nurses for any further enquires.

Thank you.
——————————————————

Daniel and Damien were standing behind us the whole time and I very solemnly handed them a sheet of paper each and watched as they tried to hold their laughter in.
And what did I do to make it worse?

"Do you guys have dicks or does this sheet not apply to you?" I questioned, as I reached out for the papers, ready to snatch them back.

Daniel then burst out laughing and Damien was trying so hard to hold it in and act professional that it looked like he was about to shit himself.

The bell rang and we all walked out laughing.
Tears were streaming down Jade's face as she cried with laughter.

"That was fucking brilliant!" We yelled.

"Would Alessia, Jade and Dante please make their way to the headteachers office please?" A voice echoed through the school.

We walked, still laughing, to the head's office and barged into the room.

"So, why are we here?" I asked.

"Well, I've heard that you have been distributing letters around the school,"

"Oh, I'm afraid I don't remember doing anything of the sort? Can you tell me what was on those letters? Maybe that will jog my memory," I smirked whilst Jade was grinning ear to ear.

"W-well um you've been giving boys a letter regarding their genitals,"

"Genitals?" Dante questioned, knowing this bitch he wanted to hear more.

"P-penis's," The headteacher corrected himself.

"You know what, I think I do remember us writing those out!" Jade exclaimed.

"Yeah that was us, what about it?"

"So you don't see anything wrong with scaring boys to death about having to get their penis tested?"

"Nope," I grinned. "Come on guys, we've been dismissed,"

"By who?" The head dared to ask.

"By myself, I already graduated remember? And as for these two? Try anything and see what happens, if they go down so do I, and we don't want that happening now do we? So good day, we'll be off," I walked out and Jade blew a raspberry at him on the way.

"You guys go home first, take Daniel and Damian too, I'm going to quickly get my bags," I rushed out as I ran back inside of the building.

——————————————————

(How the heck is this book at 91k views? Thank you guys so much! Love you all 💕)