{9} The Car

(Recap:
Felix, Jade and Dante.

I got up from my seat, hugged them all and collapsed into the sofa, the others following in sync.)

————————————————————

"UH NO WAY,"

"HE DID NOT,"

"IMMA KILL THAT ASSHOLE I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF HE'S YOUR BROTHER,"

"BITCH WHAAAAT,"

This is what I got when I spilled the tea on what happened during the whole 'Fish Fiasco' as they've named it back home.
I still can't believe he'd do that.
My friends have now officially put him on the hit list.

It's mainly of people that they really want to kill, but won't.

This list consist of:

Max Chambers - Used to bully Jade.

Tiffany DeCroix - Just a bitch.

And many more including:

Alex White

Christopher Snow

Olly Tailor

And now the latest edition:

Andreas DeLuca.

Right now they're all set on murdering my brother, which I would much rather do myself.
I started to walk towards the kitchen and made myself a sandwich to eat, because I didn't really eat anything during the 'Fish Fiasco'.

"So how's the mafia going,"

"Everything is going great so far Donna,"
(Boss)

"Good, let's keep it that way, and the shipments?"

"Someone stole 2 of our shipments, it's nothing major but we have got people on the case to try and find the culprit,"

"Hm, we'll catch them,"

I glanced at my watch, 04:36

"I have to go now, make sure everything is well maintained and going smoothly, keep me updated,"

Without hearing anything else I walked back to my car and drove all the way home, parking directly inside the garage again.
I went back inside the way I left, waiting for the rotation of guards, jumping the wall and scaling up the pipe that goes just up the wall towards my balcony.

Did they really think that I would not be able to escape?

Amateurs.