Surprise

"So much of what is best in us is bound up in our love of family, that it remains the measure of our stability because it measures our sense of loyalty." —Haniel Long.

Fall 2021

Autumn is often seen as the gateway to a darker world, but it is also one of the most beautiful seasons.The autumn winds lash at it with anger.The days unfold slowly before the night throws up a cluster stars. They dazzle and shine like diamond dust in the velvet-black sky.

It didn't take long for Porsche's marriage to reach rock bottom.From the beginning, the marriage was doomed. Kinn and Porsche live in their own home. Separate bedrooms are evident between the couples. Porsche did not have the temperament to deal with different personalities. He knew what the Theerapanyakun family is like. That family is venomous from top to bottom. Even so, he still makes exceptions for his husband.

Porsche was lost in thought when his secretary knocked on his office door.

"Come in," Porsche straighten his back and puts his iPad down.

"Sir, this is the file you requested," Lu handed him the file folder.

"Thank you, you can leave early today,"

"Sure," Lu left shortly after.

" You going to have a field day, darling," Porsche murmured.

He picks up his iPad again as he stared at the picture his PI send him. His husband does look happy next to his boyfriend. Porsche sighs heavily.

"It wasn't my intention to ruin your day, but dear husband, I hope you enjoy your day nevertheless,"

Porsche grab his jacket and keys and made his way out to the parking lot. He told his driver to take a day off today.

"Porsche" Mark calls him, following him behind.

"Whatever you have to say, save it for tomorrow," Porsche replied as he walks toward his car. "And yes, I expect the plan to go through,"

"Will you be okay" mark asked, his voice worried.

Porsche stop for moment before answering "Of course, " he smile.

He is more than okay, no he must be okay.

He turns his phone off once he gets to his car. He knows for sure if he wants to have at least a peaceful night, being out of network is the only way to go.

***

"What exactly happened Kinn," Korn raise his voice

Korn tossed the iPad on the table and raised his eyebrow staring at his son.

"Pa," Kinn start

"More like what he did to piss him off," Kim interrupted. "that little devil makes fun of our family name. Its evident he planned this way too long to pull it off behind our backs.You allowed such a feeble misfit to manipulate you like a fiddle. Suit yourself, but don't let our name be smeared by your stupidity,"

"Watch your word," Kinn replies with a snarl.

"Enough!" korn barked "Do you have any idea what your husband did. How arduous is it for you to contain him, hmm?"

Kinn gazed down in dejection. His husband threw him a curve ball tonight.

"Anakinn, pull yourself together - remember, this isn't merely about you, but our family as well,"Korn added "I don't want to hear any excuses from you anymore, surely, you don't need a reminder why you married him, do you? don't let him outsmart you"

"As if he is one,"Kim rolls his eyes.

"Kim" warned Korn.

***