Can't anymore

"The truth is rarely pure and never simple." —Oscar Wilde

~

Frustration washed over Kinn when he was informed that Porsche could not be located. Big told him that Porsche's car had been parked in the company, but he was nowhere to be found, and his phone was switched off, making it impossible to track him. The worst-case scenario was all Kinn could think of, and at the same time, he knew that Porsche was intentionally avoiding him. Kinn checked and confirmed that the private jet of Porsche was still present in Bangkok so he knew he was still in the city. He eventually decided that it would be best to let Porsche be and not disturb him for now. Having arrived home, he opted to wait for him, in the hopes that he would return tonight. He was still anxious and thus instructed Big again to find him by any means necessary.

Unable to wait any longer for Big, Kinn contacted Mark, Porsche's best friend. His best friend was possibly the only person who knew where Porsche might have gone. Upon learning that Kinn was looking for his friend, Mark became worried; his friend had been out of touch for some time and he began to feel uneasy. Kinn was shocked when Mark asked if he had checked the penthouse, as he was unaware of it.

Kinn hurried to Porsche room after ending the call and started looking for a key. As he rummaged through his walk-in closet drawer, he found a spare entry card.

***

When kinn enter the apartment, he couldn't believe his eyes. The sight of Porsche lying on the floor with an empty bottle and blood on his hands and feet was a gruesome one. The room looked like a tornado had swept through it, with glass shards glinting in the dim light.

He rushed to him and kneels in front of him, and his arms wrap tightly around him, holding him close. As he gazed at the wrecked Porsche, tears streamed down his face.

"Porsche....Porsche," Kinn calls him.

Slowly, Porsche blinks his eyes open. He thought it was a dream when he saw the blurry image of Kinn.

"She wo...would...have liked you.....She must sent...you...to punish me....again," Porsche says, his voice trailing off as he closes his eyes.

"Porsche, baby, open your eyes... please," Kinn shook Porcshe, trying to keep him from slipping into unconsciousness. His hand was shaking as he looked at the blood-stained on his hand.

"My love, open your eyes...I'm sorry......sorry....please, open your eyes," with tears streaming down his face, Kinn pleaded. The fact that he had caused the person he loved the most to feel this way left him devastated.

Porsche's eyes opened slowly, and he reached up to caress Kinn's face with a gentle touch. He whispered softly, "I'm...tired.... " before closing his eyes once more.

***

Kinn called the doctor to come to the apartment and check on Porsche. Porsche has been drinking for the past three days, and his body is weak and drained. The doctor warned him once more not to let Porsche out of sight and to avoid alcohol consumption. He needed rest and has to take care of his body; he also alluded to the fact that he should see a psychiatrist as well as the mental state of Porsche worried him. The doctor noticed the condition of the penthouse but chose not to remark on it, considering the couple's status.

Kinn ordered Big to contact the maids and have them cleanse the house, as well as replace the furniture, as everything was damaged. He also commands him to remove all the liquor from the house too. The sight of the destroyed house made Kinn realize the extent of Porsche's anger; it struck him how much harm he was inflicting upon Porsche.