Before the storm

"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple." Dr. Seuss

~

Kinn watches as Porsche throws back drink after drink. Earlier, he followed Porsche to the bar secretly because he was afraid something might happen to him, particularly when he was alone at night in a foreign country.

When Porsche told him earlier that it was over and they were getting divorced, he didn't say anything because, right at that moment, he knew it was over. He wants to fight for their love and make it right, but he doesn't want to make it any harder for him by holding onto him. He simply wishes for him to be joyful and wear the same smile he once did.

At first, he kept his distance, but as Porsche became more inebriated, he moved to a nearby seat to watch him more closely. Kinn panicked when Porsche looked in his direction, fearing that he might be recognized. However, Porsche was too intoxicated to notice.

As Porsche got up from his seat, he staggered towards him and slumped into the seat beside him. Kinn's heart skipped a beat from the suddenness of it.

"Wa...want....wane dance withhhh meee?" Porsche said, his words slightly slurred.

Kinn's eyes widened in surprise, but he remained silent. Anxiety gripped him as he watched for any sign of recognition from Porsche, dreading a possible scene. From his unsteady gait and unfocused eyes, it was obvious that Porsche was quite drunk. Kinn let out a heavy sigh and set down the glass Porsche was holding.

Porsche's eyes were locked onto him as he smiled softly, almost as if he were trying to read his thoughts. He closed the distance between them and narrowed his eyes to see him properly.

"You are...youuu...are handsomeeee just...just like my exxx husband," drawled Porsche, clearly under the influence. He moved closer to him, giggling softly as he tenderly caressed his face.

A hint of sadness flickered across Kinn's face at the word 'ex-husband'. Holding Porsche's hand, he can't help but trace the intricate design of their wedding ring with his finger. The mere idea of Porsche leaving and taking off his ring brings a wave of melancholy over him. He let go of his hand and shut his eyes, fighting to keep his feelings at bay.

Porsche's expression turned sour as Kinn let go of his hand and leaned back. Then, he shifted his gaze to his left hand and saw his wedding ring. He slipped the wedding band from his finger, and it clinked as it landed on the hard surface of the table.

"Sorry..... soryyyy, it's gone now. Puuffff," He said, showing him his hand.

Porsche leaned in, a mischievous smile on his face, and traced his finger around Kinn's chest. He just want to kiss the man in front of him. He only wanted to let go of the feelings inside him and break free. His eyelids felt heavy as he tried to keep them open.

"what was the...word....ahhh my placeee orrrr yoursss," Porsche's fingers tightened around Kinn collar as he pulled him in for a kiss that left them both breathless.

The kiss took Kinn by surprise, and he quickly pulled away.

"Porsche,"

Porsche smiled and wrapped her arm around his neck, pulling him close. He leaned in for a kiss, but suddenly collapsed into Kinn's chest.

"Porcshe..Porcshe," Kinn shook him to bring him back to consciousness, but Porsche was blacked out. "Porsche? Love?"

He tilted his head and looked at his face; Porsche was in a deep slumber. He moved his hair back and pressed a soft kiss on his forehead. "I love you,"