Luminescence

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." - Aristotle

Bathed in the soft glow of the sun's first light, Kinn opened his eyes to see his peacefully sleeping husband, lips slightly pursed in his arm. The morning whispered with tranquility, and he couldn't resist the beauty before him. His fingers delicately brushed a stray strand of hair from his face. Leaning in, he placed a soft, lingering kiss on his forehead, sealing the morning with a pledge of many more sunrises together and countless whispered dreams.

Porsche shifted in his slumber, snuggling his face into his chest, while Kinn gently traced his fingers over Porsche's wedding band. The ring bore witness to a myriad of their stories, many of which were inscribed with pain and suffering. Yet, amidst the tapestry of emotions and the storms weathered, there they lay – two souls, still intertwined, finding solace in the silent promise of enduring love.

He leaned again and kissed his forehead once again. Porsche slowly open his eyes.

"Uhmmm...morning," Porsche lifted his head and planted a kiss on Kinn's lips. "My cheeks and forehead are about to disappear from your delicious attack," Porsche giggled, burying his face in Kinn's neck.

"Morning, my bratty fireball,"

"Are you saying I'm hot?" Porsche quipped, leaning his chin on Kinn's chest and giving a mischievous smile.

"That you are," Kinn smiled, their lips meeting in a fiery embrace that left them both breathless. "How did my berries sleep today?" Kinn hands caress Porsche's swollen belly.

"Our berries slept well and just told me that you should keep kissing their papa," Porsche winks at him, earning another passionate kiss.

"When is grandpa coming?" Kinn whispered against his lips, his hand running up and down on Porsche back.

Porsche stayed silent for a moment, and mumbled, "I don't know,"

Kinn's face contorted with confusion as he propped himself up and sat straight, while Porsche lay on his back, fixating on the ceiling.

"What do you mean, you don't know?" Kinn asked. "I thought he will be here today,"

"The only thing I know is that he won't be home for at least a week or two. He has a wedding to attend. His friend's daughter is getting married," Porsche shrugged. "Or maybe that's an excuse," he muttered to himself

When Kinn's eyebrow arched in suspicion, Porsche sat upright, capturing any impending questions with a passionate kiss that left no room for interrogation.

"I want to sleep more," Porsche mumbled against his lips.

"Wanne dream about me," Kinn smirk. "Oh, trying to hide, are we?" Kinn teases, catching Porsche's feeble attempt to avoid his gaze.

"It remind me of..." Porsche trailed off feeling embarrassed.

"Remind you of what?" Kinn prompted.

Squinting his eyes, Porsche nervously chewed on his lips.

"You know," Porsche said, his finger pointed in warning, "First promise me you won't make fun of me or laugh,"

"Hey I would never make fun of you. But sweetheart, if you make me laugh, my teeth can't help but make an appearance on the red carpet,"

In a huff, Porsche crossed his arms over his chest and muttered, "forget it,"

"Just kidding. I won't. Come on, love, tell me," Kinn cooed.

"I will cut your dick off if you try to laugh," Porsche threatened, his eyes narrowing at Kinn.

"Ohh," Kinn gasped, cupping his cock protectively. "You sure you can live without it?" he teased, a mischievous smirk playing on his lips.