Mission impossible

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." ― Friedrich Nietzsche.

~

Mile found himself unusually comfortable on the bed, feeling the soft pillow his head resting more comfortable than any other day. The inviting warmth and comfort made him reluctant to open his eyes, savoring the feeling for a few moments longer. He stirred slightly, his head finding a more comfortable position. With a gradual blink, he half-opened his eyes and a faint smile danced on his lips, captivated by the intoxicating fragrance that enveloped him.

Soon, his grogginess faded away, and his eyes snapped open with newfound alertness. The scent was unfamiliar, and he had an arm wrapped around him tightly as his head rested on a firm, muscular chest, reciprocating the embrace with one arm of his own. He detached himself with a sudden jolt and sat up, the last traces of drowsiness melting away as adrenaline coursed through his veins, his heart thumping loudly. When he turned his head, he was taken aback to see a man with a bare chest lying right beside him. The man had his arm over his eyes as he slept peacefully, completely absorbed in his own dreams.

Without thinking, he followed his instinct and delivered a swift hit to the man's side.

With a heavy thud, Francis crashed to the floor.

"The fuck..." Francis cursed, rising to his feet and wincing at the pain in his back.

Mile's eyes widened as he saw Francis rise from the floor, his naked body on full display. He had nothing but a black boxer brief

"What the fuck you doing here....why are you naked?" Mile yelled, as he yanked the sheets to cover himself.

"What a brilliant question, Mile," Francis said irritated. "Why do you think I'm doing on my own damn bedroom...on my own damn bed, Einstein,"

Mile glanced around and immediately noticed that this was not his room, intensifying his sense of surprise.

"Why am I in your house?.....what did you do to me?" Mile glared.

Noticing Mile's reaction, Francis couldn't resist teasing him a bit. He smirked mischievously and casually leaned against the wall.

"Well...what do you think we did last night, huh? Me naked plus you naked should equal to.....make that pretty head work. I'm sure it's not a rocket science," Francis teased.

"You fucker....I'm going to kill you. Wha....what....why am I here in the.....What the fuck did you do to me?"

"Wooow... drunk Mile and hangover Mile are quite interesting," Francis said, raising his eyebrow, which only made Mile even angrier. Francis reached over and picked a pack of cigarettes and a lighter from the nightstand. "Don't get me wrong, I like how noise you get...I mean....you were so loud last night....And if my room was not soundproof..........damnnn...that unholy chant, one might think you were possessed," Francis found it impossible to stifle his laughter, relishing in the sight of Mile's shocked faces. "But I love it...love my gorgeous man loud and vocal..."

Mile grabbed a pillow and hurled it towards Francis.

Swiftly grabbing the pillow as it sailed towards him, Francis winked and quipped, "So fierce... love it, tiger,"

But as soon as he noticed Mile's complexion go ghostly, he decided to give him a break. "Relax...nothing happened and believe me, you will know IF something happened,"

Francis put the pillow back and plopped down on the edge, which made Mile scoot away to the other side.

"Oh please, you were all over me like a koala last night," Francis let out a sigh and rolled his eyes as Mile moved away from him. "Sorry... sorry. I will stop," he raised his hands in resignation. "You were dead set on downing all the alcohol in bangkok last night, so I had to rescue your drunk ass and bring you home. Now, quit torturing your brain with wild thoughts,"