Don't make me weak

"People like to say that the conflict is between good and evil. The real conflict is between truth and lies." -Don Miguel Ruiz.

~

In the blink of an eye, Kinn's entire life was turned upside down. One minute everything was fine, and the next, he was caught in a whirlwind of chaos. It's not in his nature to want to hurt others or be the source of their agony, but change is within the reach of anyone.

Kinn felt as if he had been struck by lightning. Seeing Porsche collapse like that has taken him aback. As far as he can recall, all he does is scream at him, and Porsche mostly tolerates it. Despite his efforts to push it away, a sense of guilt crept over him. He's adamant about not getting attached to him. He is aware of his love for Tawan and believes Tawan's love for him is genuine.

Flashback

"Kinn, I've already told you. Your future does not lie with Tawan," Korn stated firmly. He focused on the chess game, his eyes never leaving as he contemplated his next move.

"I love Tawan. Can't you accept him for my sake?" Kinn pleaded, his voice filled with desperation.

"Do you really want me to make him disappear? Will that bring you back to your senses?" Korn hissed, his voice low and threatening."If you had any conscience left, you wouldn't be arguing with me. It's final, you will marry Porsche!"

"Pa..."

"KINN!" his father warned.

"Make him yours. Then, you will have his family's approval," Korn said while leaning on the accent chair, his arms stretched out on the armrests. "His weakness is his family! The pride of his family!"

Flashback end

The memory of that day is still fresh in Kinn's mind; he begged his father, but to no avail. He knows that if he protests, his father will hurt Tawan. He knows exactly what his father is capable of. Nevertheless, he felt a sense of obligation towards his father, which prevented him from disobeying him. He admits to himself that he was wrong for marrying Porsche; the guy was innocent. However, the guilt doesn't last long, and he soon becomes heartless.

Kinn ended things with Tawan when he started seeing Porsche. Even though Tawan begged him not to, he couldn't bear to see any harm come to him. The thought of his father hurting him filled him with dread. Korn's dislike of Tawan is because of his low social status, which he looks down upon. His father was obsessed with the family's reputation and would go to great lengths to uphold it. Following their breakup, Tawan left the city. Kinn does his utmost to make Porsche fall for him, and he accomplishes his goal. The news of their relationship caused a stir, receiving widespread coverage in numerous news outlets. Kinn cannot deny that Porsche's sincerity briefly wavered him, regardless of everything.

Kinn's life was again thrown into chaos when Tawan appeared out of the blue, just as he was about to get married. Even though it didn't convince him to break off the marriage, it renders him impervious to the pain Porche suffer.

Still, he feels a twinge of sadness in his heart when he sees him lying on the bed, looking pale and weak; he doesn't know why he's feeling that way either. The doctor tells him earlier that Porsche is suffering from malnutrition, sleep deprivation, and high stress level; he pushed himself to the point of collapsing. Seeing Porsche's result, the doctor told him he need to be in hospital for a few days for observation. It was also advised that Porsche should take a break from work and rest.

Following his meeting with the doctor, his office contacted him about the meeting, which he wants Porsche to attend with him today. It seems that Porsche has wrapped up and concluded the final part and send the document to the Kinn's office; everything was well-ordered. He was also informed that Porsche had also extended an apology to their business partner for not making it to the meeting. Given their long-standing relationship with Porsche, everything proceeded with no problem.