○four○

● "Okay, Sully's fall in."

Neteyam grabbed Lo'ak and pulled him back inside the marui, "Remember? Family meeting."

Jake sat down and Liia was quick to lean her weight against his leg as she sat next to him. Tuk held her hand and sat next to her. Kiri sighed with annoyance before plopping down reluctantly. The rest crouched down and huddled into a circle.

"I need you kids to be on your best behavior."

Lo'ak felt his head drop as he knew this was mostly directed at him.

"I mean it. Learn fast and pull your weight. Don't cause trouble, got it?" He looked directly at his youngest son, waiting for his response.

"Yes sir."

Neteyam wanted to make him feel better and playfully grab the back of his neck. Lo'ak hissed at him in return and Neteyam quickly let his hand fall.

Tuk sniffled softly before speaking up, "I want to go home."

Neytiri felt her ears drop and felt a painful pang in her heart. Liia wrapped her arms around her sister in an attempt to make her feel better.

"Oh Tuk.."

Jake grabbed her hand and soothingly rubbed circles on the back of it.

"This is our home now."

Even though Nayliä was glad to be back she couldn't help but feel bad that the rest of her family didn't want to be here. Kiri could see the look on her face and gave her ma a tight hug. Nayliä immediately felt better and returned the hug and let their tails intertwine.

"We're gonna get through this, if we have each other's back, right?"

"What does your father always say?"

All the children besides Neteyam mumbled a reply quietly.

"That's right, Sully's stick together. Now this time with some feeling."

"Sully's stick together."

Liia was sitting down in between Neytiri's legs while her mother took down a few of her braids.

Her eyes couldn't stop looking at all the surrounding Na'vi that walked by their marui. They looked like her. They had thick tails and finned limbs just like her.

She was eager to learn more about their way of life but she and her little sister wanted a few of their braids out to create a beautiful curl effect like their mama's hair.

Tuk was sitting in Nayliä's lap while her mama worked on her too. Nayliä smiled excitedly as she quickly took down her baby's braids. Tuk was in complete awe that there were kids who looked like her. She was no longer the odd one out. She could fit in here and see where her mama grew up.

"Okay you two, you both are done." Neytiri looked down at both her daughters with pride. They looked so much like their mom and she could feel her eyes water slightly.

Nayliä took notice and hugged her from behind. "Ma Tiri, are you crying?"

The said woman scoffed and quickly wiped her eyes. "No." Her wife laughed and placed a kiss on the back of her neck.

"Are my girls ready to get in the water now?"

Nayliä wanted to be the one to guide her two daughters in the water. They had more of her traits and would learn quicker than their siblings. Neytiri wasn't that interested in learning but she wanted to keep an eye on her pregnant mate.