○eighteen○

A/N

{Before you all storm my house, please wait until the next two chapters to act out your murderous plans.}

●Once back on the death trap, Nayliä and Neteyam looked for Lo'ak frantically.

Nayliä then noticed him on a lone ilu but she also saw the rest of their family making their way off the ship with Quaritch following them.

"I'll go after Lo'ak!"

She then gave him a look he couldn't decipher but whatever she saw in him, made him feel prideful that she trusted him to be able to look out for himself.

She squeezed his arm and sped off.

"You're not leaving, are you Jake?" Quaritch inched his way closer with a mocking smirk on his face. "You know I'll never stop coming. I'm coming for you and when I do, I'll kill your whole family."

Jake looked back at his family and knew he couldn't back down. He noticed Nayliä hopping on to the platform and it only strengthened his resolve.

"Let's get it done." (Currently screaming but the S is silent)

He swung at the avatar and the men began to fight each other, every blow having the intent to kill behind it.

Nayliä grabbed onto a distraught Liia and Neytiri finally acknowledged her presence.

"What are you doing-"

"No time, we need to go! The fire is surrounding everything! " Nayliä didn't want to leave Jake but she knew he would make his way back to them.

The group made their way farther onto the ship and the two adults tried to keep the kids together.

Tuk screamed out when a current dragged her into an opened door. Neytiri and Nayliä reached for her but the water was too strong for her tiny body and she fell in.

"Tuk!" Neytiri jumped in with Nayliä following her without a second thought.

"Mama!" Kiri called for them but Spider only pulled her along.

"Come on! We gotta go!"

The water raced around them causing Nayliä to slip and become separated from her wife and daughter.

She fell into another opened hatch.

"Nayliä!" Neytiri screamed for her but received nothing but silence.

Nayliä harshly banged her head against metal and felt something sharp pierce her stomach and then she blacked out.

The first thing she noticed was that her lungs were burning. She opened her eyes but couldn't see anything clearly. The panic started to sit in when she noticed a horrible pain in her stomach. She reached and flinched at what felt like a deep stab wound. She didn't need anyone to tell her that she and her baby were dying.

Her heart raced when she realized this was her nightmare. No, it was a vision. This time around she knew what to do. She assumed she was only out for a very few minutes otherwise she would've died a long time ago.

She swam as hard as she could towards the air bubble she knew would be there. When she made it, she gasped for air and reached down to her stomach. She cried out at the feeling of how deep the cut was. She had to get out of here quickly or she would bleed out.

She tried her best to calm her heart rate because she knew the air bubble was decreasing every second.

She whispered quiet prayers, "Please, don't let me go through this again."