○fifteen○

● The war party was getting ready to take off. Tonowari led the pack with Ronal and Jake by his side. Nayliä was onside Jake with Rey'na flanking her. Aiyakan decided to ride father in the back to watch over the others. Neytiri flew high above them, she would be their eyes and air support.

The air surrounding them felt dense with anticipation and animosity. Tonowari yipped to them and gave the signal for them to move. They all almost began to move in sync and cut through the waters at high speeds. Neytiri kept up with their pace in the clouds. She rarely let her eyes stray far from her mate's bodies and prayed to Eywa for their safety.

The young Na'vi group were trying their best to remove the tracker embedded into Payakan's skin.

As the ship got closer, the teens began to panic.

Neteyam got an idea and jumped onto his ilu, "Ao'nung!" He threw the ocean boy a rope to wrap around the tracker.

Once it was secured, they began to pull again.

"Hurry, it's getting closer!"

It finally gave way and Neteyam sighed in relief but his moment of peace was cut short. He knew what he had to do to make sure everyone else stayed safe.

Tuk and Towon cheered that it was finally out and Kiri rushed them both onto their ilus.

"Go that way! I'll draw them off!"

Lonia wasn't too excited to leave him and he noticed her hesitation.

"It'll be alright, now go!"

The group split up with Neteyam going the other way, carrying a death sentence with him.

The first decision regarding their fate, had been made.

The teens were forced to split up when they were attacked in different directions.

Tuk and Liia were together after being thrown off the ilu that Kiri was currently riding. They barely were able to avoid the crab suit that was chasing them.

Liia pointed out an air bubble and they both swam to it as fast as possible.

Liia gasped when they broke the surface.

"Tuk! Are you okay?"

Tuk nodded at her and they began to check each other over.

"Liia?"

Her voice was hushed and she looked at her sister worriedly.

"What is it, sis?"

"I'm scared."

Liia was still breathing heavily from the adrenaline pumping through her veins. Her hair was flat against her head from the water and her freckles glowed slightly from the dim lighting.

The young girl reached over and hugged her little sister.

"I'm scared too but it's gonna be okay! They will come back for us."

Lo'ak and Tsireya had popped their heads up, scaring both girls.

"Liia, Tuk! You're both okay."

The relief he felt showed on his face and he reached for them both. The girls felt extremely happy to see their older brother but they were still worried about their other siblings.

Tsireya smiled at their reunion but then poked her head out of their little pod. Her small smile dropped when she saw the headlights of another machine. She hurriedly came back up to warn the others.