○five○

A/N

{The timeline might be a little different than in the movie but shouldn't impact the plot too much.}

●Nayliä was showing her mates around her childhood home. She had one hand on her stomach and the other gestured to everything she was talking about.

Neytiri and Jake felt so much love watching their wife talk about things with so much passion. She lit up each time she remembered something.

A random blur of blue flashed by and attached itself to Nayliä. She stumbled greatly before she caught herself. Neytiri couldn't help the hiss that escaped her at whoever tackled her pregnant mate with such force. Jake had more self control and only stepped forward to help support his wife.

"Nayliä? Oh my, it is you! It's been too long. You look so good." The unknown Na'vi quickly pulled away from her unexpected hug to glance at Nayliä up close.

"Rey'na! You look incredible! You're still short I see."

Rey'na laughed sarcastically before hissing playfully.

"You're still as annoying as ever."

"I learned from the best."

Rey'na went to pull Nayliä into another hug when Jake cleared his throat. Who was this woman that was being so affectionate to his mate?

She paused and faced the two mates and her whole demeanor changed. She was on guard with the newcomers and silently stood in front of her friend.

Although they just reunited, she would protect her friend from any danger like she used to.

Neytiri could see the woman change her expression to one of hostility. If she wanted a fight, Neytiri was more than willing to give her one.

Jake felt possessiveness flow through his veins and he tilted his head and waited for whatever was next.

Both of them felt highly protective of their mate more so than usual because she was currently carrying their last child. They couldn't risk anything happening to her.

They both took a long look at who they now knew as "Rey'na". She had arm and face tattoos that created a beautiful pattern on her skin. Her face had small scars from previous battles. There was a long one going down the side of her waist which made her look even more intimidating. Her top consisted of beautiful, pink shiny shells and her hair was loose in healthy curls flowing down her back. Their wife was short but this woman was even shorter. Her eyes were gorgeous with long lashes but they were currently in slits as they observed the pair in front of her.

"Who are they?" Even her voice had dropped an octave.

Nayliä could sense the energy surrounding them had changed and rushed to introduce everyone.

"Rey'na, these are my mates, Jake and Neytiri." This was one of the few times she didn't add their proper titles but they wished she did as it gave them confidence that their mate took pride in them.

Rey'na looked at the two of them and glanced back at Nayliä in confusion.

"You mated with them?" Her voice was filled with disbelief that her dear friend had mated with outsiders. Were they the reason she never came back home?

Nayliä quickly nodded and stepped closer to her wife and husband.

"We have created a wonderful family together. I love them very much."

Jake and Neytiri felt themselves softening up at her words.

Rey'na did not answer right away, as she did not know what to make of these people yet. She finally looked away from them and walked up to Nayliä.