○ten○

A/N

{This chapter will be purely smut. If you want to skip to the next chapter once it's published you can.}

●Neytiri laid on the ground, prompting herself up on her two elbows with her legs wide open. Her clothes were somewhere along the floor but she couldn't care less. Not when Nayliä was lapping at her clit like she was starved.

Neytiri desperately tried to keep her eyes on her mate but it felt too damn good. The moans that left her mouth were loud and non-stop.

Jake had just finished undressing himself and kneeled behind Nayliä. He placed a gentle hand on her back and pushed down slightly, "Arch for me." Nayliä listened immediately and felt the ache between her thighs get even worse.

"Good girl." He grabbed his length with one hand and placed his tip against her entrance. She tried to sink back and let it slide in but Jake was quick to spank her harshly.

"Sorry, mama. We're playing by my rules tonight."

Nayliä groaned and tried her best to focus on pleasuring Neytiri but it was difficult when she could feel what she was craving pressed against her.

Jake could barely control the urge to slam into her but he was enjoying teasing her and feeling her get wetter by the seconds.

She was getting frustrated and lifted her head to beg him but Neytiri quickly shoved her head back down and held it there. The moaning woman yanked on her wife's hair in warning.

Neytiri was lost in her own pleasure and reached a hand up to play with her own nipple. She forgot how talented her wife was with her tongue.

Finally, Jake decided they both had enough and let himself slide into his mate's inviting body. He hissed at the tightness while Nayliä moaned loudly against her wife's dripping heat.

Jake gripped her hips tightly before he pulled out halfway and slammed himself back in. He continued this until he found a steady rhythm that worked for all of them. He pulled onto Nayliä's pretty curls, making her groan but she knew she needed to focus on her wife who was almost at her climax.

Jake didn't care though and kept thrusting into her mercilessly.

"Fuck! You feel so damn good."

At his praise, she clenched down onto him and he grunted in response.

Neytiri was almost there. She felt that familiar coil tightly wound up and knew it would snap at any moment. She could feel Nayliä's tongue deep inside her and her nose brushed against her clit each time their husband pushed his way back inside her. She wanted to tell her wife she was doing a good job but the only thing she could get out were broken sentences and moans.

At this point, Nayliä was just letting both her mates use her how they wanted to. Jake had gripped her tail which was thrashing wildly while Neytiri was bucking her hips into her mouth.

Nayliä was so turned on by the fact it was her, that made her mates moan and feel this good.

Suddenly, Neytiri arched off the ground with a silent moan. Her legs shook as Nayliä licked up all her juices that gushed out.

Jake paused his movements and watched Neytiri with lidded eyes. Once Neytiri caught her breath she locked eyes with her husband. She immediately knew what he wanted.

Jake pulled out of Nayliä who whined and tried to push back against him.

Her husband chuckled and grabbed onto her hip softly, "Hold on baby, let me get you more comfortable." He gently flipped her over and laid her against Neytiri.