○eleven○

●Nayliä was playing tag around their marui with Liia and Tuk. Kiri was off in the corner still feeling down about her vision and seizure. She wanted to talk to Nayliä about it since they both had experienced similar things but she didn't want to worry her even more.

Nayliä noticed Kiri looking down and decided to talk to her.

"Hey, why don't you two play on your own for a bit while I talk to your big sister?"

The two girls nodded and ran off into the sand.

Nayliä sat down in front of Kiri and looked at her with an expectant expression.

"So? What's bothering you?"

Kiri was silent for a moment before she got the courage to speak her mind.

"When...when we were both unconscious did you see anything?"

Almost instantly, Nayliä tensed up and remembered the horrible vision she saw.

"Yes. I did."

Kiri's eyes widened and she grabbed her mom's hand with both of hers.

"What did you see?"

Nayliä shook her head gently. She didn't want to burden her child with her nightmare.

"I don't think it's best if I share. It was intense and very sad."

"Mama...please. I need to know I'm not going crazy."

Nayliä placed a hand to her cheek and frowned.

"Baby, whatever it is you saw, it doesn't make you crazy. I th-"

Kiri cut her off in a rush. She just needed someone to listen.

"I saw my mom. She was human at first then Na'vi."

Nayliä rubbed soothing circles on her cheek and nodded for her to continue.

"She hugged me. Like I could actually feel her. I asked her about my father but something happened. It was like she physically couldn't respond and then she was taken. I reached for her but.."

Kiri sniffled and tried to hold back her tears. Her mom noticed and hugged her tightly to her chest.

"I'm sorry you didn't get more time with her. Whatever she wanted to tell you, maybe Eywa decided it wasn't time for you to hear. Overall I know it was a scary experience but I'm so proud of you for being so brave."

Kiri leaned into her mom's warm embrace and sighed happily. Her mom gave the best hugs and she relaxed almost instantly whenever she was in her arms.

The Sully family were all together having lunch.

Of course, Neteyam took his place against Nayliä's side as he ate. Lo'ak was sitting next to Jake, the two had a heart to heart and were back on good terms.

Liia and Tuk were on either side of Neytiri and were giggling whenever Kiri looked at them with a funny face.

"So I was thinking that maybe we should invite Ronal's and Rey'na's family over for a group dinner?"

Neytiri didn't mind Rey'na at all, in fact she could say she trusted the woman a lot. But Ronal? She wasn't sure what her wife saw in her just yet. She decided she would stop thinking too hard about it because maybe she had misjudged her like she did with Rey'na.

"Yeah! We should! I love playing with Towon even though she can be a little mean sometimes." Tuk was the first to approve of the idea. Liia nodded in agreement. Both girls loved playing with Towon.