intro

Kim Taehyung
Known as a most cold and rude person well not for that he have a billion dollar business..... Whole business was in his control ...... Not just in South Korea he have huge popularity as he is no 1 business man .... Girls are crazy over him like totally whipped for his handsomeness..... But no one knows about him without his work and his face .... Even his whereabouts too ..... He didn't said anything to anyone ..... And if someone try to know they just found zero information.... Not his life he is also mysterious..... But world know he have some good connection with Kim Namjoon and his husband Kim seokjin ..... Also with Min yoongi and his husband Min park Jimin .... They saw Kim taehyung talk politely with those person also his friend Jung hoseok and Jung yoonji..... He is soft towards only one person and that is his secretary who always try to find the reason behind the dark negative aura....

 He is soft towards only one person and that is his secretary who always try to find the reason behind the dark negative aura

Jeon Jungkook.... Secretary of Kim Taehyung .... He was very bubbly nature boy .... When he was 18 he and his family met a horrible accident.... He was in coma for 5 months but when he woke up he start to saw some invisible entity..... Also get to know that he lost his family.... He was depressed by the fact also his this new supernatural power didn't helping him .... He was terrified..... He start to feel them saw them .... At first he react but he notice whenever he doesn't react those entity didn't even look at him ... He was relieved by that..... But from that day he lose his smile ... He can't accept the super natural power .... It's haunt him .... He start to think himself as a curse .... He love his boss so much but his boss doesn't even spare a glance at him (well he think like this )

 He love his boss so much but his boss doesn't even spare a glance at him (well he think like this )

Jung hoseok and his Jung yoonji ... (Twin sister of min yoongi ) well he is an idol and yj is housewife .... Like tae no one doesn't know about him also .... No one knows about his family and he can hide about his personal info as in company contract also like this but the company also didn't meet with his family ..... He is also mysteries and so does his wife.... His bubbly nature dancing skill amazing rap and handsome visual doesn't even let anyone know more then anything... Ppl does know about his wife as he public his relationship..... Everyone adore yj's calming nature and charm a lot......