visiting a mansion(6/12)

Tae is sleeping more like pretend to sleep while jk can't sleep some invisible force is calling him some invisible person is seeking for his help ...... He stand up and come to the balcony there he saw a beautiful woman is singing with a beautiful smile while swing in rocking cradle ..... Jk feel sudden pain hearing the song .... He didn't feel any kind of scary things now but he feel a sudden peace in the voice until it's turn into groaning in pain ..... Suddenly the lady vanish from there and jk start finding him from the balcony until his eyes go ...... He was moving here and there that's when a creepy lady come Infront of him making his soul go away from his body ..... The lady's whole face was filled with bruised only eyes is also dripping blood .... The lady's body was filled with mud a strong smell of Rotten flesh was hitting his nose and slowly slowly the lady come to jk and hold his neck later choke him while jk was coughing badly....
Jk; pls leave me pls don't kill me I didn't did anything pls don't don't kill me pls ..... I will do as you say pls leave me pls.....

Tae; Kook bun bub kook Jungkook JUNGKOOK (tae scream loudly and finally jk wake up from his sleep he look at tae and hug him tightly.....he is crying silently while hugging him and tae was caressing his back lovingly in this time tae taught something like he is drown at the moment.....
In tae's taught
??; Why you are so much brat ?
?; Bcz I like to .... Ummm I am thinking why don't you marry me ? Look you will never get someone this much saxy hot and total full course meal just say yes babe .....
??; Where is your manners ?? Talk properly.....
?; Well honey you know na I can't talk like this at least not like you boring old man I am still young not like you .... Sometimes I think will you be able to satisfied me ?
?? ;(Look at the person in disbelief) are you serious if I want then I can literally make you to beg you for stopping me ...
?; Wow then make me beg I am willing to do this daddy ...
??; Am I your father (the person nod his head as no ) then why you are calling me daddy ....
?; Not everytime ppl call daddy to father you oldie.....

Tae come out from his taught hearing a sob he caress jk's head and made him sit on his lap while caressing his back lovingly.....
Tae: bun do you trust me ? (Jk nod as yes ) then can you tell me what is happening with you ..... I wanna know from you only I don't want any lie tell me truth and if you thinking I will be mad or think something inappropriate for you then you are wrong bun I will not now tell me what is happening with you and I want truth only ...... So tell me the truth only bun I can't see you suffer like this .... Until I know my bun is strong person then tell me bun what is bothering you ?
Jk; will you trust me ?(he look at the's eyes with his doe innocent eyes which is filled with tears now ) will you believe me if I say I can see spirit I can feel the negativity around me ? I have a power to see ghost what will be your answer then ??
Tae: then I will say don't afraid fight with them ... It's a supernatural power and only special person get that power ..... I will say respect the power and accept it .....

Jk look at tae there he saw sincerely..... He can say tae is serious now how much wrong he is that he feel his love will not believe him and make fun of him when his love is actually stand by his side ...... He hug him more tightly and hide his face in his neck k!$$!ng their softly while tae m*@n at the contact he hold jk's hair softly and push him more when jk's
k!$$e$ turn into svcking making some red and purple art on those milky skin ..... Jk keep doing that untill he feel satisfied later pull out and look at tae's neck which is filled with those marks ... He look at tae with his shaky breath try to find some discomfort but there wasn't any discomfort rather then a satisfied look. ... His n@k*d upper body is in display giving a perfect view of his body jk hold his chest area still no heartbeat he look at tae'e eyes ..... How passionately tae is looking at him making his cheeks blood shot red ..... The tenderness in his eyes and passion in his stare make jk m*** slightly ......

How sinful the sound is ..... Tae couldn't hold himself after listening this sinful sound...... He pull jk holding his legs and jk ended up in his lap .... They both were looking at each other more like at their soul ..... The long passionate eye contact broke when the older one attached both of their lips in a sweet k!$$ ..... After a long passionate k!$$ both back away but due to shyness jk couldn't look at his man who is looking at him intensely.... They laid on the bed but the difference is tae is on top of jk k!$$!ng him passionately while jk was also response with same passion ..... They continue their work (sasa: go away why you guys are so shameless let them k!$$ properly don't disturb in their private moment give them privacy....... Also don't disturb me let me see what they are doing...... ) They were lost in each other .....
Jk in mind; why I never heard your heartbeat why I can't feel it .... Everyone say in love everyone heart beats in a crazy way but I never feel yours .... Why ??
Tae : if you wanna know some answer then try to find it you will get it and don't let anyone come between us not even your insecurities too ......

Tae said casually but how he know what is inside of jk .... Isn't it impossible to know about this ..... His all taught broke by tae who again attach their lips .....
Meanwhile vgguk
They were in another world at least not in this one ..... Their n@k*d body was inside the bed while V was moving ups and down and JG was scratching his (v) back m*@n!ng crazily...... Their body was tangled up with other .... V's every action was showing jg heaven he is in so much ple@$ure ...... V was moving ups and downs in a fast speed while jg was enjoying every moment too much crazily..... Their lips were fighting for dominance which obviously v win (Kim's brothers power) ..... Soon JG m*@n loudly and smile in satisfaction when he feel the hot liquids inside him ..... But it didn't stop v he move once again and like this way they make love in the whole evening time ..... Finally they stop and smile at each other.......
V; love let me give you bath ok.... After that we will have dinner it's already dinner time .....
Jg; hmmm carry me I am tired .....

After dinner taekook were in their room while vgguk also .... Tae is in his deep taught while jk come to him and pull him in his lap .....
Tae: what my bun want?
Jk; let's go for walk I am not felling sleepy....
Tae: ok let's go (tae hold his hand and both left from there ) where you wanna go bun ?
Jk; ummm terrace what say ?
Tae; ok let's go ... (Both come to the terrace and look here and there from terrace jk saw a room a little bit far from the garden area where they were sitting but somehow it's feel like someone is hiding something from the world .... The house is surrounded by the trees ..... They both sit down but jk couldn't control his curios self
Jk; hyung there is a room pls let's go there ....
Tae: ok let's go (in mind ; bun you can help them who need justice and I am leaving her bcz she need justice .... Give her Justice and let her free from this curse life .... I am with you bun I can help you but I can't help them .... They are spirit and my work is punish them make them suffer not giving justice is my work ..... )

They left and come to the room ..... It's really creepy as the trees are making the place more dark .... Jk hold the torce and door and gasp seeing dried blood marks printed the whole door ..... The door is looking brutal ... Jk gulp down his saliva and look at the knob which actually filled with blood only .... Tae notice the nervousness and open the door both come inside from inside this place is looking like more dangerous.... Some circle is making in the floor some chants also written there ..... Some symbol was making in the whole room ..... But in this one big photo frame took jk's all attention.... He goes there and flash his torch ligh there the lady's face was scratch badly... Jk look at the whole panting carefully somehow the figure the body jk saw .... He close his eyes and try to remember where he saw those kind of any spirit or ghost he open his eyes in a jerk remembering the lady in the forest who is singing .... He was looking at the pic in horror bcz that's the lady who is haunting him .... He saw a name plated in the end of photo frame "Margaret"......

He touch the name place and close his eyes and soon he saw the same room with so many ppl wearing black and red hoodie sitting on the each circle .... A old person in black hoodie come there and everyone bow Infront of them in respect..... All are chanting something the atmosphere of the room is changing in a horror one ... Dark aura and evil entity is getting high ..... All are laughing manically like they all are crazy .... How filthy their laughing sound is only jk know he couldn't stand and remover his hands from the nameplate and look at the lady's figure but one thing is shocking that today jk didn't feel afraid .... He didn't feel any kind of fear without he have determined his mind he will know the secret of this house .... He look at the front and there he saw a lady is sitting in the royal chair while eyes are all black and a creepy smile on her face ..... Jk didn't close his eyes this time rather then he look at the lady firmly he also don't know where he get this much courage but he is now ready to accept the fact and ready to accept his power which is not any curse but a blessing......