illusion of memories

After the whole chaos taekook come home but vgguk didn't as tae plan a little date for them so they can spend some time with each other also he wanna spend some time with jk in this house only ...  Soon they come inside and tae pin jk in the door ...
Jk: look like Mr Kim is not in his control today ... (he said looking at tae's eyes smiling a little bit while tae too smile at him )
Tae: let's make love bun will you make love with me ?? Will you let me mark you once again will you bun ?? (Tae asked and jk nod his head soon tae make a fist and open it making the whole house decorated beautifully but it's look like any old decorations some blurry vision is playing in his mind ...  { Sasa: guys I am trying a alternative scene and this is gonna be mine first alternative scene writing I don't know if it's become good or not I am so nervous but let's try and sorry for wasting time } the same decorations the little candle was everywhere decorated beautifully there is no flower just some candle a burn wodden smell Hit jk's nose and he saw those candle were burning in house only the whole house seems burning.....

Jk look at the and tae smile soon he pull a rope and there was a mirror with a dress the dress was a beautiful red hanbok more like wedding dress .... Jk smile shyly and wear the dress later his saw some jewellery there with a crown .... He put the light necklace in his neck and place the crown in his head ... He wear some make up but it's not like any make up products in a small bowl there was kept some red paste like it's an really old era ... Jk put the paste in his lips and eyes a little there he saw a black liquid more like eye liners he put it in his eyes and look at the mirror his look is really like a old queen .... He touch his beautiful reflection in mirror and soon his mind show him the same scenes the same way Someone is getting ready .... The curtain suddenly disappear and he saw a man standing back facing him looking like a king ...  The man turn and his eyes burn due to the handsomeness of this man ...  The man extended his hands while jk saw the same way someone extended his hands towards someone.... He took the hand just the way he saw someone is taking The blur man's hand ...

The man pick him up while in his eyes he saw the same thing is happening.... He get a deja Vu feelings like it's all happen before too ... And the man and the boy was him only ... The man come to a room which looking like any old traditional room he smile seeing the room but something else also going in his mind the same way a room was decorated a blurry vision of someone picking up a boy with a royal dress falshed in his mind making his throat dry seeing everything he is feeling deja Vu... He experience all the thing before his body was shaking badly ....  Soon tae made him sit in the bed and look at his eyes seeing the eye contact he is losing his sense he saw the same eyes looking at him like devoring him with the person's all love ... His numb body is making him more numb.... His vision is making him see something different something passionate something which he can't understand but all those are so beautiful....

In jk's vision
??; Bun listen to me whatever happen just remember one thing my promise is unbreakable... My promise is not for broken ... I will not gonna leave you bun ... I don't care how much times I have to broke every rules ruin the world destroy everything but remember one thing h*ll king doesn't have heart which can love someone but you make this heart workable you give him felling you give him the love you make him fall for love .... You have to take care of my heart you have to love me you have to be with me ... Don't worry I will burn everything for you just be with me bun .... I don't know anything without you ... Bun for you loving someone is easy but not for  me ... I can't love someone but if I love anyone then you can't back away from me ... You yourself come in my c*rse life and now you can't back away from here ... You yourself come to this h*ll and now you can't go away from here you have to live in this h*ll only ..... Welcome to my h"ll my queen welcome ....

Jk look at the and shed some tears the scene he saw the words he heard all were saying by tae.... It's mean the man is tae then who's the boy ?? Who is the boy .... He is looking at tae and get lost in his eyes his eyes always drown jk ...  His vision once again threatening him to choke him ....
??: Don't worry my king I am ready to Taking everything if it's death or something else ... If loving you give me pain I am willing to take all the pain if with you I have to endure every torture of hell I am ready to take all this without any single words just remember one thing my king if I have enter your world in this h*ll I am not backing off from here in any way .... You must be thinking I wanna back off later but why will I wanna back off when I already saw your worst side and I am in love with your worst side then why will I want to be back off from my heaven ... With you this h*ll is also heaven for me hyung ... Your bun loves you truly hyung so don't worry nothing will happen to your bun .. he ain't gonna leave you ....