first night

Mr and Mrs Kim goes from there and come to their house while some sentence were ringing in their mind .. their reputation their so clean image all are gone now ... the thing is they are willing to die now but they can't... Immortal love is not that much easy after all ....
** look how filthy they are ... that's why whenever we hurt Taehyung they never said something... we know our mistake and we are ready to repent it but they are worst in parents name .... I would love to stay without any parents if I get something like this **
** they are curse in parents name taehyung was devil but still their son how can someone do this with their own son ... I never hate taehyung but also didn't like but I never hurt him like you guys did but they ... they are his parents how can parents do something like this **
** How much they hurt the poor boy when he was just a child and portrait they love him... at least I used to scold my son who hurt taehyung (she spilt after saying it **
** how can someone stoop so low for power only they are worst parents in this world ... V you can live wherever you want and taehyung I can't ask forgiveness after all I don't deserve it let me be in this guilt for whole lifetime I will be happy living this life after all I hurt you .... Don't forgive me son let me burn in my own guilt **

** parents like them are worst parents in this whole universes don't know why they give birth when they don't deserve child**
**you guys are only saying about taehyung what about v whom they hurt so much too ... at least it was clear they hate taehyung but in the name of love they hurt v ... separate him from his beloved hyung ... in childhood how much happy they were but they ruined it .... it was most injustice thing they did with both brother how much greedy they are ... **
** they used to hate Mr elder Kim for his power and later Taehyung just for power my son is less powerful then me so I will hate him such a disgusting man he is ... And such a disgusting woman she is who supported this sin just bcz she also want power **
** I can't believe this they want yo separate 4 lover taehyung did great cutting his tongue he should cut his head instead... this kind of ppl are shame in parents name ... how much worst they are they also don't know about this **
Mr elder Kim : you shouldn't hate the pure boy who want love from you but you guys did hurt a pure soul .. After all this age he still love you guys so much that he let go everything he doesn't want to forgive you nor want to solve anything but he did let you guys go who always hurt him ... who make him believe he will hurt his beloved younger whom he love so much ... **

Mr Kim angrily destroy the whole house he couldn't talk just groan in anger ...
Mrs Kim; what happened now hmm you make me hate my son and just for you ppl are cursing me now ... listen Kim you said you will be powerful then Elder Kim that's why marry you but here you don't have much power if I marry elder Kim then at least I will be queen of devil kingdom .... Now look we could be powerful if we treat taehyung better but bcz of your jealousy we couldn't able to do it ... Now suffer.. (she left and come another room and after sometime both slept but after sometime they both woke up In a darkness... the whole place seems so dark that anyone can't see anything sometimes later it's become bright they both saw someone is there beating a child they seriously feel bad for the child but they saw the reflection of the mirror it was them disguise in angel body but they are demon.... They can see their body which is looking like an angel but at mirror they are seeing some demon ... Mirror always reflect truth and they are seeing their truth in the mirror. .... They saw the boy they are beating is Taehyung and v ... they widen their eyes as after all this years realization hit them ... After sometime they saw something unusual their soul is all dark filled with darkness... at this time a loud sound echos by the whole place and Mr and Mrs Kim heard a loud laughing)

**Now you guys are feeling pain .... After realizing everything you guys are feeling this ... what's the feeling seeing your own reflection in the mirror must be good but not yet the sin you did you have to pay for it ... From now on All of your power is gone and I am sending you guys at human world not for leaving peacefully you guys feel the worst punishment and later hell will be place of your where you guys can be happy after all hell is not any place where a pure soul goes ... hell is a place where only soul get punished and angel can't get punished there it only those soul who did sin they can ** (Mr and Mrs Kim woke up and saw everything changed the place changed .... They were sleeping in road where a cleaner was shouting at them ... They remember their dream and got to know they are really in human world ... universe never forgive for some sins It's always show both side The Good side and the bad side .. If you did sin universe will make you pay for it and same thing happened here ... some sin are not forgivable and when the son is too much then how can someone forgive them...
Cleaner ; hey begger go from here every morning come here and sleep ... If I saw you both here again then remember I will beat you guys (he said and left did they ever taught from human they have to heard all this )