he met his brother

Next day morning jk woke up running his eyes while someone literally broke the door .... he become annoyed and shook tae who snuggle more in his neck ....
Jk: hubby wake up look some bandit come to loot us wake up wake up ...
Tae:  no one is here let me sleep bun you sleep whole day and night but you didn't let me sleep ...
Jk; how can you say that hubby you don't love me a little bit ... ok leave it I will fight like warrior for saving your kingdom and while saving it I will die like a warrior after losing me get married again ... oh now I get it why you sleeping this much peacefully you want me to die so you can get married with someone right you kim Taehyung I will never forgive you for this betrayal.... you broke my poor heartu .... I have a little heart and you broke it this much badly.... I hate you Kim I hate you .... No I love you that was just out of mouth what should I do why I love you so much and look still you are sleeping like nothing happened.... ok I am going take care of you and I will become ghost still not gonna spare you ....

What you taught you can go out from me never in your million life you are going to be free from me .... just see how i make your life hell .... (he bladder when tae look at him but again closed his eyes .... opening the door he saw v is standing there .... seeing v his eyes filled with tears ... he hug him tightly and sob loudly while v become worried for him .... he broke the hug and cup his face)
V; what happened kookie why are you crying...
Jk; your hyung doesn't love me a little bit v .... I love him so much but he doesn't even love me a little bit now in door you are standing what if some other ppl or any bandit were standing and they kill me but here look at him sleeping like selling his horse .... aaaah why my hubby is this much unromantic... leave about romantic he doesn't even love me .... tell him to love me ... come come (he take him and and sit in the couch ) tell him or else I will be angry on you .... and I a your best friend so you have to do this ...

V; he doesn't even love me how should I say him to love you ...
Jk; you are right (he said while making face like thinking) he is grumpy man. .. what is his age ....
V; actually our age is leave is why you are asking look how much young we are ....
Jk; v (giving him a death glare while v gulp down his saliva ) tell me about his age ... 
V; 500 .... (whole room is silent no one heard a voice suddenly the whole mansion brust by a crying sound while tae sit in a jerk and v jump from couch and hide behind it ) what happened kookie why you are crying this much awfully....
Jk: this much old man no I can't even count our age difference what is happening here ... how can he look this much handsome ... I will divorce him but how we are not even married how will I divorce that old man .... but my hubby is so handsome how ...
V; yeah he is very old and actually handsomeness is in our blood you know .... many angel and fairy are crazy over us ... (v said proudly while tae know now he is doomed his little bunny's face is now like a volcano )

Jk; who is those b***** I will kill them ... how can they look at my property..... tell me why are you quite ... (v look at him and gulp)
V; leave it all girls are crazy over me they don't look at hyung as you know hyung will burn them alive so they don't.... Everyone is crazy over my charm...
Jk; really but I don't see any charm in you ... (he said weirdly while rolling his eyes meanwhile v look at him sharply making jk smile nervously) now will you punish your hyung he did wrong with me ... seriously too much wrong ...
V; he always do this .... (he said and look at the bed where he saw tae is looking at them sharply he become scared and look at jk ) how can you badmouthing about my hyung kookie ... you shouldn't have to do this ... I am disappointed I am going (he said and ran away from there ... while jk look at him with a pout ... he was looking that's when he feel some presence so he turn and saw tae who is looking at him .. he pout and move his head other side ...)

Jk; go away I don't wanna talk with you ... (tae chuckle a little and cup his face more and about to kiss him but jk again move away his head )
Tae: now what happened you always want kiss but now you are denying it what happened to you ... (jk pout and hug tae )
Jk; hubby kookie is lazy pick me and give me bath ... I am not going to take bath alone ..... and if you didn't give me bath I will never gonna take bath later I will be stinging hump (he said and pout while tae peck the pout and pick him )
Tae: my chatter box sometimes you can say it just the line is important no need to add extra 100 one more ...
Jk; you found me annoying right ... (his eyes filled with tears which was wiped away by tae ... tae kiss his eyes and give him bath later make him wear his clothes... ) I didn't forgive  you for morning incident... you don't care about me ... (this time a sadness occupied by his whole heart and his voice was showing his wenching heart as a crying.... tae cup his cheeks and smashed his lips with him kissing him passionately)