visiting a mansion (11/12)

Next day is dark for Vero ... Morning surely come but took away her all the life ... She get betrayed very badly.... She get Married with a monster who kill his inner self ... The dream she saw the happiness she deserve all just ruined .... She is looking at the sky that's when someone come and look at her seeing her look he fall in his knees and start crying.... Vero was looking at him with emotionless eyes there is nothing in her eyes ...
Adward: vero what happened who did this Vero ?? You're here what happened to you ?? Those bruises in your face and body .... Vero pls talk something pls ... Wait I come with you that night did you again go out last night ... Why prince didn't said anything?? Vero why prince didn't protect you ...
Vero; we used to know there is a witch in end of the jungle can you take me to her ...
Adwrad: what are you saying??
Vero; can you if you can't then let it be I will go by my own ...
Adwrad : I will go with you too and don't worry after sometimes I will give you a Medicine mix it with food so no one can know about this ...

Vero nod his head adward didn't said anything as he know something might be big happened with Vero that's why she is saying about the witch who is really powerful.... At night Vero was standing on the balcony that time Adrian come and backhug her who didn't protest just standing there ...
Adrian: let's make love babe (Vero take Adrian's hands and smile a little later take him to the room and made him laid in the bed and Adrian fall asleep in next moments while Vero smile a little somehow the smile show pain pain and only pain .... Vero come down and saw Adward and Lana .... Lana hug her and cry hard but Vero she didn't.... She is looking straight without any emotions .... Lana broke the hug and look at Vero seeing her emotionless face and bruises Lana cried more but adward console her and they left secretly without anyone noticing.... They left from there and come to end of the forest and saw some creepy things .... Some skeleton was fall on the ground some are hanging in the trees .... Rotten flesh smell making everyone's body nauseous..... Lana feel puke by the strong rotten bed smell while adward caress her hair and back ....

Vero look here and there and found a lady in all black color dress and hair is looking messy sitting more like worshipping something.... Vero wait there until her prayer get complete .... After sometimes the lady come infront of Vero and look at her with a demonic smile ....
W*tch ; so you are the soon to be queen ... What happened to you that you are here in front of me .... Royal family won't like it queen ....
Vero; I want revenger from the family and only you can help me ....
W*tch ; (chuckle ) I also want the same but the thing is I will give you power and you will give me their soul and if you ever failed to do this then you have to suffered in the mansion after your death too ..... Your soul will suffered there ...
Vero: I am ready to endure everything just give me some power to fight against those but why you want revenge from them ....
W*tch ; I never hurt them but the burn my house and made me stay here and I want revenge from them but I know why you want revenge from them after all they broke you in millions of peices.....

Vero; ok then what I have to do for the power ...
W*tch; just take this beautiful pendant and it will help you in anything but before going give your blood here as you are going to achieve those power by this ....
Vero ; ok (vero took a kn*Fe and cut her hands later give his blood to the fire and take the pendant later left from there ... He come inside and break a vase pretend like her hand cut by the vase while everyone come and try to dressing her hand but she back off and go from there .... She come inside and saw his husband is looking at her )
Adrian ; where were you ?( He asked with a worried face but Vero feel disgusted by the look she didn't said anything and left from washroom looking at the mirror all she is seeing is the way the monster destroy her everything but she didn't cried now she want to make his husband s*xualy disabled which is the only way to give him punishment as he is s*x addicted person ..... She rub the pendant and some spell come to the pendant... She read it and later blow in Adrian face ....

Adrian feel his head is spinning he hold the bed and try to stand up but fall again and this time he become senseless... Vero didn't forget what the lady said ... She want the lady to see what his husband did with some pr*st*t*te after all men can do anything right .... She again did the same ... And the same thing happened with her ... Vero wants her father in law become a powerless king in his own throne that's why she connect with the most powerful kingdom and made a deal with them .... They come and already took 70% share in their business also capture their other lands the old man become a powerless king and it's all trick play by Vero only she did all this by the magical pendant ..... Adrian tried so many times to int*rcou*SE with Vero and other girls but he can't as he doesn't have this feelings now .... He always stay frustrated and this feeling making him weak also mad .... Not just body now his father also doesn't like him much as he taught they couldn't sacrifice a n*w b*rn baby that's why it's all happening with them ...

Also Vero is not pregnant yet .... In this meantime Adrian mental health is too much bad ... He start to drink more and more ... He really doesn't have any care about kingdom and ppl well they never had but Vero is not like this for her revenge she can't hurt others so she start to working but never invade in the matter of royal court room as she feel happy when the king have to wait for approval he can't even do anything by his own ... Queen state is not good whenever she close her eyes she see some moments more like how his dear husband r*p*d other girls how much he enjoyed other girl's b*dy how he used to f*¢k those girls .... She can't take it now .. she always behave like a mad ... Still now she sitting on her bed while moving his hands and legs which are tied with shackle ... Vero come inside and look at her .. all the girls go away from there and Vero put the same drink in glasss and made her drink forcefully... She tried to back off but can't.....

Vero; now close your eyes mother In law offs sorry queen ....
Queen; I can't sleep whenever I try to sleep I saw them they are doing something no I can't close my eyes I can't.... (She cried while laugh seeing her Vero come to her face and look directly in her eyes )
Vero; why queen you have to saw this after all you husband also a man and men can do anything it's casual queen he have some needs even today too ... How can you say today also you have to watch a new episode of this regular drama .... Come on enjoy queen I have to go ... (Vero left while queen finally give up and close his eyes but again those vision she open her eyes ... The medicine was high power sleeping medicine but she can't sleep due to all this incident she cried in her helplessness in her pain )
Vero come to her room and saw Adrian who is looking at sky ... She come and back hug him tightly while Adrian flinch....
Vero; what happened Adrian I mean prince are you upset with me did I do something bad or hurt you why you are not making love with me After that day ?? Am I not beautiful??

Vero said and back off adrian also look at her and saw she is u*Dr*$$!*g herself.... Her beautiful b*dy still shine in the dark room ... Adrian wanna do something but he feel nothing like nothing.... He get frustrated and about to left but Vero hold her hands and Adrian look there found vero is crying ...
Vero; pls prince don't go tell me something I will change myself I will dress up pretty also gonna take care of me I will be beautiful but don't ignore me pls don't go (but Adrian didn't said anything and left while vero cried after the body get disappear vero swift away her tears and said sarcastically) pls don't go prince I want you so badly.....
Adrian come to living room and search alcohol while his father come and hold his hair and he whimper In pain ... King throw him in the floor and he whimper in pain while king start to beat him mercilessly....
King: bcz of you this thing happening... What happened with you b@$t@rd b****h can't even $ati$f!Ed his wife and here eating in my money .... Why you can't get a single girl pr*gn@nt you b***h .....