visiting a mansion (7/12)

That night jk sleep so peacefully..... After accepting his real self he is feeling so much strong like he used to be ..... He promised himself that he will help those spirit who need help for it ... Right now they are in the village .... Tae is talking with the village chief vgguk is playing with village babies while jk was sitting under a tree that's when the same lady come and sit beside jk .. jk look at her and smile ...
Jk; hello noona how are you (jk said with his bunny smile which melted the Lady's heart she too smile ) noona can I ask you something??
The lady ; yes you can what you wanna know ?
Jk; actually noona you want to tell us something yesterday but can't what you wanna say ? Can you pls tell me (the moment jk end his sentence the lady's smile fall and she look at other side ) noona can you pls tell me what you know .....
The lady ; actually the mansion is haunted (the lady look at jk seeing no expression in jk she understands jk know this so she took a deep breath and look here and there later come a little closer to jk )

The mansion have a dark secrets you know the queen of 18th century everyone say she is a witch and she did some black magic .... She was so beautiful that's why everyone say she did something for her beauty and many more things..... And one day when king found out that he kill her but she put a curse .... After her death within one year the whole kingdom become lifeless ..... Royal family and their Ministers died within 1 year ..... I don't know what is The truth but from childhood we heard the same story so yeah that's what I can say .....
Jk; thanks noona (they talk for sometimes and the lady left left from there)
Jk in mind ; but why I feeling like it's not the real story .... History is not right everytime bcz the one who narrates the story he can lie too .... Why I feel like the voice have so much pain .... Why I feel like this story have so many secrets .... I will found out those secrets and punish them all yeah I can do this ....
??; Pls do this I want Justice pls find the story and tell them what happened there and who is the real witch .....

The whole day spend by work only .... At night in taekook room ... Tae is working on some paper ...
Tae in mind ; I can do this in a minutes but now I can't as my bun is sitting on my lap working..... I can't use my power in front of him .... Bun have some mercy on me and get down I didn't did any work till now but now I cook for you without using my power I work my a$$ off without using any power .... What will happen to me ?? H*ll king you are great but nothing infront of your queen ..... (His thoughts broke by jk who is now snuggling in his n*ck ..... Tae look at his bun who is trying to unbuttoned his shirt .... Tae chuckle and ki$$ his head ...
Tae: what happened baby bun ?(jk look at him with his doe innocent eyes and pout).
Jk; hyung take it off (jk said while pointing at tae's shirt while tae smile as he know his bun love to hug his bare body he love to touch his skin ..... Tae did as his bun said and jk smile but his eyes was stuck in something he was blinking continuously looking at the thing )

Tae: what are you watching bun ?(jk look up at him and hug tae )
Jk; I want numnum ..... (Tae didn't understand first but jk's thought made everything clear he smile and pat jk's back while jk still look at him with innocent eyes ..... )
Tae: you can do whatever you want bun why are you afraid like this ? You know bun you can do anything with me then why are you afraid like this baby bun ? (Jk smile and attach his
l!ps with tae's brown b*ds while tae throw away his head backside cuz of the amount of ple@$ure he is receiving from his bun ..... He hold jk's head and caress it lovingly while jk was doing his work with a smile ..... After sometimes tae doesn't feel anything he look down and saw his bun is sleeping while still l!¢k!ng his b*ds ... He smile at the cute baby face and try to pull out but jk sv¢k it harshly whole a m*@n left from his mouth..... He carefully pick him up and come to the bed ... He try many way to laid down jk but can't as jk was still attach with his n!**le......

He sigh and sit on the bed later put jk on the bed totally bending on him (jk) he carefully come other side by crossing jk still jk was svcking his buds harshly feeling the movement.... Tae want to m*** loudly but he control it and caress his baby's hair lovingly.... Jk was sleeping on tae somehow.... His both leg was on tae's torso and upper body was on tae's hand ..... Tae smile while admiring his body he remembers some moments again......
The whole room was decorated for the first time in h*ll someone see this much beautiful decorations..... Candle are everywhere but there is no flower but still beautiful...... Someone is standing on the balcony...... That time someone come inside and saw the whole beautiful decorations and standing boy ... He backhug the person and slightly k!$$ his neck while l!¢k!ng them making the boy m*@n soon the whole environment turn hot when the said make turn the boy and take him to the bedroom .... Their clothes were fall on the ground while whole room filled with their sweet m*@n and gro@n with skin slapping sound ........