love me hyung (1/4)

Tae took kookie bridal style and start walking while jk buried his face in tae's neck inhaling his manly scent .... Tae was walking silently but stop hearing sobbing sound .... He goes to a bus stop and sit on it placing jk in his lap while jk hide his body in tae's one .... Tae caress his hair lovingly and keep pecking his forehead and head ... After sometimes tae didn't hear anything he look at jk and smile seeing his cute baby face .... He about to stand again but jk snuggle more into his chest ....
Tae: sleep bun you are tired ... What you did with yourself mud in full body .... Injuries and red face ... How much you cried ?? My bun I was not angry on you just your words trigger me and I remember my c*rse life .... It's just you have too much effect on me ... Hurt me the much you can but once you come in my world you can't go back from here ... Kim Taehyung will not gonna let you go .... You are capture in my h*ll my queen .... (Tae again peck jk's forehead and start walking... He can reach his destination just in minutes ...  But he choose to walk like this after all his bun is in his arms )

Tae come to his house and saw v is walking back forth.... He didn't said anything just start to come inside while v saw him ... V want to hug tae and cry in his embrace telling him so many things scolding him for making scare but this time he choose silence ... He bite his lips and about to go but tae stop him ...
Tae: ummm actually ummm (tae want to talk badly with his brother but can't find any way to say anything he was shuttering as this is the first time he is soft with his brother ... V was shocked hearing the soft tone )
V; ummm good you came i should go now I was not waiting for you I was waiting for brother in law after all he is gguk's brother too .... I was just tense about him nothing else .... You come good now go and take rest ... What I am bladdering obviously you will after all it's your house .. (slap his forehead while tae look at him with hurt eyes no he is not hurt bcz of v but he is hurt bcz of himself)

Tae in mind ; I hurt you bear still you are waiting for me ... I slap you still you care for me ... Don't love me bear they always said if I love you then you will be destroyed which I don't want ... I can't destroy you bear after all you are my precious bear..... You think I forget everything but that's not true I didn't forget anything bear ..... I remember how you used to fight with your friends for me ... How you used to take food for me ... How you used to care for me ... In thousand of ppl in heaven only you are the only one who love me a little bit maybe more then I imagine but bear you know when your luck is bad and you get nothing that time the much you get its seems really small Infront of your needs .... Your love was too much but for me it was very little... Until how much love you can give me ... You can't give me father's love mother's love but still you tried what else I want when I get a brother like you ... Parents like Namjin huyng ... Elder brothers like yoonmin hyung and a friend like gguk ......

I will be happy now my bun is here with me ... But happiness is not for me I am afraid what if I again lost you guys .... My whole life gone just chasing you guys to hoping you guys to love me .... Slowly slowly I accepted myself then again you guys come and again make my life beautiful then again All are gone .... I am afraid of losing you all ..... (Tae nod his head then start leaving from there he come to his room laid jk in the bed .... Jk snuggle more into his neck tae try to back away but jk tighten his grip )
Jk; don't go hyung pls forgive me I will not do anything I am sorry pls forgive your silly bun .... (Jk mumble in his sleep while tae sigh as he can't see his bun like this ... He caress his hair lovingly and about to back off but jk woke up this time .... He look at tae with teary eyes while tae hug him tightly hiding him in his embrace ... But jk start to hiccup loudly.... Tae was caressing back repeatedly to calm him but nothing work the sobbing sound become loud every passing second making tae's heart ache )

Tae forcefully broke the hug and cup jk's cheeks and smashed his lips with jk's one k!$$!Ng him softly while jk start to move his lips aggressively..... Tae was drawing circle in jk's back just to calm him down and it's work jk start to move his lips slowly slowly... After breaking the k!$$ tae peck jk's forehead... 
Tae: what happened bub why are you crying like this don't cry ... (Wipe jk's tears softly) look I am here I didn't go anywhere bun just don't think anything negative ok hyung is sorry bun I am not going anywhere... I will be with you always ok baby now smile .... (Still jk didn't stop crying a little bit ... Tae sigh and pull jk in his lap while jk too hide his face in tae's neck making tae sigh .... ) Bun tell me what happened....
Jk; I saw I (he couldn't talk properly due to hiccup .... Tae keep kissing his head and forehead and after 10 minutes he become normal ... he tighten his grip on the's neck more tightly and wrap his legs on tae's waist ) I saw you ho very far away from me .... Don't go anywhere huyng ... Your bun don't like when you go anywhere....

Tae: I am not going anywhere bun and I will always be with you my baby bunny now stop crying ok ... Hyung miss his bun's smile show me your bunny teeth .... (But jk didn't look at tae rather then he start to sv** tae's neck making tae's breath hitched as his bun's soft lips was touching his soft flesh ... He start to caress his bun's hair knowing his bun feel comfort only in his warmth ..... Soon jk start to take off tae's shirt and throw it ... He took right n!_-le in his mouth and start to suck like a baby while tae close his eyes feeling his bun's l!ps and finger in his n!_-les ..... He m*@* when jk b!te .... Jk look at him with his doe innocent eyes still attached his mouth in tae's n!_-le making tae cooed at the big baby .... He smile a little and  peck jk's forehead who was still looking at tae with his doe eyes but now he was moving his mouth making tae curse under his breath seeing the innocent look in his baby's face .... After sometime jk leave it and tae pick him and come to the washroom .... )

Tae: look what you did bun whole body and clothes are cover with mud only ... Why you ran like this ... (He open jk's hoodie along with pants then boxer also making him full n@_*d .... This is not the first time he saw the beautiful body he saw it before too but still he is amazed by it .... He was checking out jk head to toe while jk lower his tomato face hiding his blush.... Tae hold his chin and made them look at each other eyes ) sould I give you a bath bun ??
Jk; yes give me (he said and hide his face in his palm hiding his blushing face making tae's chuckle at his cute reaction..... Tae take jk on bathtub and  give him bath like he is baby .... He rub jk's whole body then did shampoo on his hair ... After giving him a proper shower he wrap jk in towel and wrap a bathrobe around his body and come to bedroom .... )
Tae: wait here I am coming with first aid kit look what you did with your leg just wait ok bun (he kiss jk's head and left after 10 second he come back with first aid kit)

Tae: what you did with yourself bun look how badly it's injured .... (He take medicine in cotton and start to apply on jk's wound ... He apply in jk's knees ) so done bun now let's sleep ...
Jk; no I have three more wounds ... (He said and pout )
Tae: where bub I am not able to see it where is it .... (Jk bite his lips but without any hesitation he remove his towel making tae gulp .... Tae saw 1 wound is on his waist while another one is on inner thigh and another one is little up from knees ... Tae apply medicine in the wound which is little up from his knees then at his waist and after that he look at jk who spread his leg a little making tae's breath hitched seeing jk like this ... He wipe his sweat from his forehead and start to apply the Medicine ... After applying it he look at jk who is dozing off due to a hectic day .... Tae chuckle and made him laid in the bed and left to take some clothes for jk .. he took one shirt and come there and saw jk is laying in the bed with half open eyes ...)

Tae: bun wear it then we will sleep ok ... 
Jk; no I want to sleep like this come now I am sleepy ... (Tae sigh and come to jk later laid beside him as he is shirtless so jk come to his brown b and attach his lips with this moving slowly slowly while tae smile seeing jk this much clingy with him ... Jk sleep still taking tae's b in his mouth sucking sometimes in his sleep .... Tae was looking at his little bun with adoration in his eyes ....
Tae: sleep my bun my baby .... (He hug him more tightly while jk bite tae making him laugh a little ... He hug his fragile bun more tightly and sleep taking the bunny in his warm embrace .... The whole night they were in each other embrace .... After sometimes jk woke up as his stomach start growling sound ... Jk detach his mouth from tae and  sit on the bed rubbing his eyes .... tae too sit beside him and peck his lips while jk look at him with his pouty face ...
Tae: what happened bun ?? Hungry (place his hand on jk's stomach while rubbing smoothly) let's go to kitchen I will cook something for you ....