he met his hubby's twin

It's already afternoon  here h*ll king is looking at his bun who is sleeping peacefully... Soon a knock appear in the door and tae groan not really look away from the beauty ...But the guard come to inform about lunch ... Tae woke up jk and jk sit with a groan...
Tae: sleep done ... (jk shook his head as yes and hug tae who is looking at him ) now wake up you have to eat something...
Jk; nothing will happen to me bcz I am soul now stay with me ... (Tae start to playing with jk's hair while placing kisses on jk's head )
Tae: but I am hungry let's go and eat something after all you love food right ... (Jk sit properly with a pout)
Jk ; hmmm let's go but will you show me the same magic (he asked with a sparkling eyes and how can tae neglect the mesmerizing eyes ... He nod as yes and both left from there ... They eat their lunch and tae goes towards his royal court when Jinmin come there ) you need something hyung ??
Jin; you said you are pregnant I mean ummm are you really you know right umm actually I wanna know is this true ??

Jk; why are you so hesitating handsome hyungie ?? You don't have to and you know I am not pregnant and we didn't even make love... I am feeling betrayed I know with this kisses I will be pregnant but look I don't know that this is not love making.... I am sad (he pout sadly) at least my hubby should teach me everything then I can do all this but he also Didn't did anything btw hyung you teach me how can I make love my hubby and  have a baby you will know about this come on tell me ... (Listening this Jin smile softly while jm smile misbehavly he come to jk with a smirk)
Jm; I will teach you after all I know about everything (jk become excited he jump excitedly and smile widely)
Jk; really then teach me or else my hubby will not gonna teach me ... Come on come on say ... (jm smile and about to say but Jin hold his mouth )
Jin; he doesn't know anything and baby it's the thing which only hubby can teach ... Your hubby will teach you now go and rest for sometime ok ...
Jk; ok I should go now no one in this palace is useful all are useless....

After roaming whole mansion he was was going towards his room while he saw his hubby .... He smile widely and come to him but frown looking at his face ... This person can't be his hubby ... The person have really soft feature just like he is any angel the eyes was sparkling not the cold ruthless one .... There is softness in his whole face and aura not the merciless face and dangerous aura ... He frown and widen his eyes .... Taking some deep breath he come to the boy ...
Jk; who are you and what are you doing here ?? (He was looking at the man more like scanning him )
V; ummm what are you doing here Jungguk (he said and kookie frowned his eyebrows)
Jk: I am not jungguk I am Jungkook but who are you ??...
V in mind ; aish you idiot why you did this ... He is jungguk twin brother ... Oh I should say hello to my would be brother in law ... Hopefully jungguk accept me ... I am feeling shy thinking our cute cute babies ... Stop v you didn't even approach him and here dreaming about baby ... You are becoming naughty naughty...

His all taught broke by jk who shook him ... V look at him and smile ...
V; hello bro (obviously he was cutted by jk)
Jk; who are you theif ... (v widen his eyes )
V; what thief what are you talking about do you know who am I ?? How can you say I am a thief ?? Is this any manner of talking... 
Jk; just shut up Gosh how much filthy you are just saw someone handsome face and stole it ... I never saw someone who is this much greedy give my hubby's face back you mannerless thief ... You can steal ok if you need something to steal something you can asked me u would help you after all I am a good boy I always help others but you have eyes on my hubby's face ... How can you steal it ... Give it back you idiot ... (he shout from his lungs ... V was too shocked to say something)
V; what is this and this is my own face  ... How can someone steal someone's face are you crackhead or something else ...  No you are crazy can't believe my brother in law is actually crazy but what to do I have accept it for my baby ..

Jk; you what are you saying I will kill you... First you stole my hubby's face and now calling me mad .... Just wait (he hold v's hair who whimper in pain .... V too hold jk's hair pulling it making jk scream in pain and obviously tae sense it ... He come there hurriedly and look at scene with widen eyes .... ) I will kill you today you thief you bloody stupid just wait ..
V; what will you do I will kill you before just wait here how can you call me thief that too my own face ... I will not gonna spare you damn stupid idiot ....
Jk; what you called me do you know who is my hubby he will choke you to death ... I will not gonna spare you first I will beat you then my hubby will beat you ... just wait you brat I will kill you and now look how will I kill you ...
Tae: Bun (the moment jk heard the voice he turn around and saw tae v too look at him with happy eyes ... Jk ran to tae and hug him tightly while tae too hug back v was looking at them with teary eyes as his scalp was in pain )