who was he 2

Right now taekook is in restaurant talking with their client .... Sometimes later the client goes away and tae called one of the waiter ... He give order and in no time the whole table was filled with jk's favourite food .... Jk look at those food with wide eyes and look at tae...
Jk; hyung who will eat this much food ??
Tae: obviously you and me ....
Jk; but hyung I never saw you eating or drinking..... Then I mean ...
Tae; (chuckle ) I don't like eating while working that's why simple now start eating bun ...
Jk always feel butterfly whenever tae call him bun but inside he miss something..... Inside his heart he feel empty.... His life problem is there but still inside he always feel like something is missing from his heart like he wanna missing something or someone so badly .....Tae look at jk and again chuckle jk can't understand why tae always chuckle looking at him but the look surely give him butterfly feelings....

Tae: don't try to know everything at one place right now .... Leave something for future too ... If you will know everything now then what about future and what's the meaning of tomorrow.... Human have tomorrow right (sharply looking at jk who just nod his head not able to understand the real meaning of this mysterious words .... They eat the food tae was looking at jk his aura his negativity his cold presence always make him feel something warmly something which he doesn't know but he wanna know all this so desperately...... He look here and there just to find every man and woman looking at tae who is doing something on his phone and eating silently.... Jk look at tae's plate  and feel something is off it's surely the food as jk but somehow it's also not look like the same ... Something in this food have which is unknown... He feel something weird too ... They give same food order the food is also same but despite this it's not looking like same ...
Jk in mind: why this food is so different?? Why I feel something different in the food ...

Tae: leave something for tomorrow too .... (Looking at jk whole jk was confused as hell what tae is talking about . He look at tae with his confused face and blink his eyes repeatedly making tae close his eyes like he wanna control himself) don't think too much about something... leave something for tomorrow too ....
Jk; how do you know what I am thinking....
Tae: just guess it as you are not even blinking your eyes for a moment and human does that when they think about something am I right or am I wrong ?
Jk; you are right .... (Pout) but I was thinking about ummmm leave it ...
Jk in mind ; he will mind if I say something about good maybe he use something more like sauce that's why don't think stupid kook and just eat .... You idiot why you have to think this much ...(Tae chuckle out of nowhere jk look at him and saw tae is holding phone) maybe watching something in his phone (but little did he know tae's phone doesn't even switched on why will someone laugh seeing blank screen??)Jk was eating but suddenly he cough taking tae'a whole attention.... Tae look at jk and smile looking at him pass him the water ...jk  too drink it and then they start leaving as they are full ... Jk roam his eyes and again the same thing is happening with him .... He just sigh and about to turn around but a lady also coming which jk didn't notice and fall but before he fall tae grab him but due to lose balance he too fall on jk but securely keep his hand on jk's head prevent him for some injury.... Jk open his eyes when he didn't feel hurt at head but wide his eyes seeing tae like this .... Tae is so close to him .... Jk was lost in those almond eyes .... Despite seeing mystery he saw something else in those eyes but couldn't figure out the exact things .... He keep his hand on tae's chest but there is no sound seems like no heartbeat... Jk hurriedly back away his hand and look at tae he about to touch again but tae back away and help jk to stand up .....

Jk come inside the house and get scared seeing the same child who is crying being afraid of something.... Jk ignore him and pack his every clothes and necessary things ... The boy was keep crying but jk don't have any courage to ask him ... He really feel helpless by now and start crying....
Jk in mind ; don't cry don't cry pls I am feeling hurt ... I didn't want to to cry always be happy pls don't cry. ... Why am I like this ?? Why I see all those why I heard all those ....
Jk keep crying thinking all this while the boy was saying....
The boy ; I know you can see me you can listen me pls pls listen to me .... Pls listen to me (jk was doing his work while trying to control his sob as he can't see the boy crying like this ) They kill me they kill my family I just want justice pls help me ... Pls help me to caught the murdered pls ....
Jk didn't paid attention and was doing his work...
Jk in mind ; I can't even give justice to my parents then how can I help you .... I don't wanna live this life like this .... It's hurting me to see you all like this .... It's hurts me so much ... Pls don't come near to me .... Pls listen to me don't come ....
The boy : I will come pls think about this (the boy get vanished while finally jk let out his sob ... He pack his things while crying only )