baby birth

Taekook were sleeping peacefully when jk woke up and feeling the movement tae too woke up from his sleep ... He sit on the bed beside jk who is pouting sadly...
Tae: can't sleep (jk shook his head as no while pouting more )
Jk; look hubby he is moving too much I can't even sleep properly first he didn't let me hug you properly then now don't let me sleep bad baby I don't like him ...
Tae: ok ok now what you want .. wanna sleep on my lap (jk shook his head as no ) hungry (again jk said no while pouting)
Jk; hubby call v and ggukie here pls also Jin hyungie no let him be little joonie will cry ok at least call chim hyungie also Yoon hyung , hobi hyung noona too ...
Tae: why they are also sleeping... What you want bun ??
Jk; I am not feeling good (he look at the with his teary eyes when tae wipe his eyes and kiss his forehead)
Tae: should I message your feet bun is it hurting?? (Jk hug him and sob loudly making jk totally confused but not for much time soon he whimper more making tae understand his labour pain start he hurriedly made him laid and call everyone... Everyone come there and saw jk was crying while tae was holding his hand ... Gguk cried and come to jk seeing his in this much pain his heart is breaking.. soon v come with a lady who will help jk to baby birth...

She come and make everyone go out from the room without gguk as he was not leaving jk's hand ...  Outside everyone was too tense about jk his painful scream was making tae's heart bleed .. he can't hear it ... His little bunny his little baby only deserve happiness this pain is just a sign of a great happiness still it's hurting so much ... He was keep walking back forth while chewing his lips ... He know jk is weak to give birth of his child ... Giving devil birth child is too much hard and here tae is most powerful devil ... King of hell... He sigh repeatedly but nothing can calm his mind .... Pain occupied his whole spine hearing the loud and painful screaming...
Meanwhile inside
The lady ; pls queen push you can do this pls ...
Gguk; hyungie look at me pls think about our baby our little prince and try my hyung is strong right he will do this ...
Jk; ggukie call my hubby I can't I need my hubby .. hubby pls come to me pls come to your bun ... Your bun need you hubby pls it's hurting hubby (from outside tae was listening all this now it's enough for him he come inside and closed the door ... He come to another side and sit there while ruffling jk's hair ... ) Hubby pls it's hurting..
Lady ; queen pls try or else baby will Be hurt ... You can do it queen pls try a bit harder and baby will be out pls try....

Jk was at verge of losing sense he keep looking at ceiling but soon his eyes rolled and tae sense it ... He quickly pick jk and come to washroom making jk sit in the tub he too come there and hold jk's hand ..
Tae: baby bunny you can do it my bun is strong just like a fighter right then baby just push a little and see you can do it baby bun ... My bun is strong .. 
Jk; it's Paining (tae hold jk's hand more tightly... Jk have to divert his mind now .... Gguk come and sit at the edge of tub holding jk's hand while jk look at tae those eyes were filled so Much hurt and pain as his whole body was in pain also he was losing his courage ... Taking a sharp breath tae peck jk's forehead who finally have some relief)
Tae: bun you told me to give you a baby you will love him more and give him all happiness right (jk shook his head as yes while sniffing) you said you will be baby lover and I will be only your lover right the baby is our love symbol right (jk again shook his head as yes and take a deep breath he didn't notice he was pushing along with sniffing slightly) my bun is strong he come to my life make it beautiful he come in this hell like an angel making it beautiful like heaven ... Hell is all about painful scream but now here everyone can hear giggling sound too ...

My bun is the reason for this ... He can do this right he can give birth to our baby and make us complete as a parents (jk push hardly still looking at tae's eyes who was also looking at him with teary eyes ... Jg cried seeing all this but he didn't left his brother's side ... He keep sit there for supporting his brother ) bun listen one thing ok you can do this you have to do it after all whatever happens you are my bunny my love my strong baby ... Our little bunny will come and you have to fight with him right ...
Jk; he is so bad I will beat him just let him come out you see ok (he said while sniffing but next moment scream his lungs out and soon all heard the baby's crying... Tae was holding the baby which was connected with jk's umbilical cord ... Jk saw his baby with a shaky hand tae give the baby to jk who hold him and start crying while tae kiss his lips moving them softly yet passionately tears were streaming down from their face while jk become senseless in next moment due to tiredness as he is exhausted by this... Tae look at gguk who smile and hold the baby later cit the cord and start cleaning him while tae was cleaning his bun who is unconscious now ... Hearing baby's crying they all come to the room and saw baby was crying at gguk's arms who was cleaning him and taekook were still at bathroom..