Love me hyung (2/4)

Tae make jk wear a shirt and and come to kitchen while jk was hugging tae like a koala ... He didn't back off a little bit intact shoved his face in tae's neck .... Tae know what his baby bun is saying and it's making him laugh seeing the clingy bunny and listening his taught ....
Jk in mind ; I will not gonna leave my hyung for a second .... He have to carry me and feed me too let him do why he taught to leave me .... I am angry on him I will not gonna back off from him ..  I will stick with him like a leach then let me see how can he leave me ?? I will never gonna leave him not gonna let him live in peace then see how can he go from here without taking me ... Even office too I will not gonna leave him just wait and watch you can be h*ll king but I am also queen so how can you be free from me let me see .... (Jk was thinking all this without knowing his hyung listening all those words while trying hard to control himself from laugh out loud but he control himself)

How can you be angry kookie when you hurt him the most ... Won't you feel disgusting to yourself if you say so when you hurt the person who always stay with you who always love you but you hurt him the most ... It's his great heart who forgive you but you don't deserve it.... You deserve to rotten in hell (some painful tears gather in his eyes while tae look at him .... His eyes become red clearly showing his anger .... Veins pop out from his neck and hands he is not in his demon form but seeing him like this anyone can say he is demon the much dangerous he is looking at this time .... He slowly leave the spoon and come to jk who is looking down ... Jk look at tae feeling his presence it will be lie if his breath didn't hitched seeing the demon Infront of him but he didn't afraid seeing him like this he know whatever happens the man will never gonna hurt him ... He look at the demonic eyes with his doe sparkling eyes but whimper a little when he feel little pain in his jaw ... Still he didn't break the eye contact....

Tae hold jk's chin tightly looking at his soul somehow taking out his soul by the glare )
Tae: you surely belong to h*ll my princess but remember one thing you belong to h*ll bcz ruled it not suffer ..... You are my queen my other half and you have to rulled over the h*ll beside me .... No one have right to say anything to my queen not even you ...  Think something before saying anything bad about my queen .... I didn't give the right to anyone to say something about my queen ... He is good he is bad only i can say those only I have eight to say all this no one can say anything to my queen just remember it .... (Tae lossen the grip and wrap another hand in jk's waist pulling him more closer ) what made you think my queen deserve to rotten in h"ll tell me princess (the cold merciless eyes is taking away jk's soul his throat become dry just looking at the ruthless eyes ...  Still he keep looking at tae who is losing his temper in every passing second not his fault though after all merciless is the only thing which describes his character )

Say it princess exactly what made you think like that ..... I want answer by your mouth doll say it right now .... (Tae lost his all control minutes ago but he can't shout at his bun he can't hurt his bun that's why he lossen the grip long time ago but he want answer he can't let the matter go so easily when his bun literally c"rse himself.... He can bare everything not a single word about his bun even he himself don't have any right to say it he didn't give the right to anyone not even himself.... Jk gulp down his saliva and wrap his hands around tae hug him tightly while tae back away his hand from jk's chin and wrap around jk's waist)
Jk; I am sorry hyung I don't have any will yo say all this hyung and I deserve all this for hurting you this much badly I deserve it hyungie I hurt you so badly when you always stay by my side (cut off by the who caress jk's cheek lovingly but still the dengerous eyes didn't change it's still taking out jk's soul ... Jk was breathing heavily seeing the dominating negative aura ...)

Tae: one thing I never can forgive bub remember it clearly bun never try to hurt my queen you can hurt me to the extent I endure so much pain already which you can't even imagine.... You don't have any idea about my suffering how much hurt I was from the start ... I have habit to endure pain or else I wouldn't be a demon but you can't hurt my fragile doll not a little bit remember it .... He is mine and only I have right on him .... I don't even give permission to myself to hurt him then how can I let you hurt my precious fragile flower petal tell me ??
Jk; I am sorry I again hurt you ....
Tae: don't say sorry queen of h*ll is saying sorry again and again it doesn't look this much good not pleasant for ears ... My queen is here for rule over my kingdom like a queen ... She is surely princess of my just for me she is my fragile doll but not for others... For everyone he is threat he is terror remember it ... If I am kind and capable to handle the whole h*ll then my queen is more strong then me ... 

Jk; I am not hyung I am a human and (again cut off by tae)
Tae: trust me you are not ... And just wait for the right time princess now let me feed my bun isn't it he is hungry (jk nod his head and tae feed him still standing like that ... Jk was looking at tae with his doe eyes tae wipe jk's lips by his thumb later suck it making jk blushing mess .... He look down and tae hold his chin and made him look at his eyes which is now soft for his queen ... He peck jk's lips and pick him in his arms like a koala while jk was looking at him with his doe innocent eyes making tae cooed at his baby's cuteness) let's go you have to sleep also it's already 4 at Morning whole day you were outside running like a crazy ... You are tired bun let's go and sleep now ... (Jk put his head in tae's shoulder and close his eyes )
Jk; I am feeling too sleepy hyung let's go quickly... (Tae come to the room and laid jk in the bed how much breathtaking jk look in his sleep he also doesn't know )

Tae too laid in the bed and pull jk in his embrace while jk snuggle more literally sleeping top of tae while tae rub his back smoothly... Tae was looking at the ceiling with blank face blank eyes .... No one can say they saw any emotions in those hazel eyes no one show that without jk .... Tae was thinking something deeply more like illusion of memories after all the thing doesn't leave us ..... We always see some illusion of our own memories..... He closed his eyes just to see some painfull memories which is filled with tears and pain only ...
In tae's illusion
Here a lady like a angel sitting on his room while a man come inside with 2 boys .... He was picking up one boy and pulling one boy by his collar who is crying his heart out ....
The lady ; what happened why you are dragging this thrash??
The man ; you give birth to a demon like him and everyone talk bad about me .... I don't know how can we give birth to a devil and angel together... Look at my v who is angel and making us proud and look at this demon who always make me embarrassed....

The lady come to the crying boy and slap him while the boy cried more making the lady more irritated she start to beat him mercilessly black blood start to drop from his whole body still the lady didn't stop a little bit ... Another boy come there and hold his mother's leg to prevent him for hurting his brother but nothing happened he cried and beg but they didn't leave his hyung ...  After sometime when they all left the 5 years boy come with a wet clothes and wipe his hyung's whole body which was dripping his black blood ...
V; taetae hyung don't cry pls I will make the pain chu (doing some magic trick to heal his hyung pain but nothing happened making him cry more ... Tae wipe his brother's tears and smile a little to cheer up his mind )
Tae: you can't do this bear we are not 18 ... After 18 we only can do this and get the power of immortality and erase all the pain don't cry now ok .... Smile for hyung my baby bear ... Bear why they don't love me ??
V; don't need their Love hyung just love me ... Ok just me ....

Tae too smile at his silly brother and hug him but his mother come and pull him give him food while tae smile sadly and left from there .... After sometimes v come there with a smile and some food .... He sit beside tae and start to feed him with smiley face making tae's heart ease ....
V; hyung I stole this food from kitchen for you how is it ??
Tae: why you stole bear they will again beat me (he said with teary eyes while v wipe them by his tiny hand )
V: they won't know hyung how can they will know when I stole them from my plate ... Today I took lot of food then took out some for you bcz you are hungry I know ....
Tae: why they don't feed me like this bear is this my fault that they give me birth as a demon as a devil... Did I took birth on my own will that they treat me like this .... (He said more tears fall from his eyes )
V; no hyung you are not bad and don't worry I will punish everyone who hurt you now smile ... (Tae smile and v too smile seeing his hyung smiley face ) breaking all the taught tae hug his bun more tightly while those painful memories didn't left him ....