pregnant koo

Next day morning at earth Seoul city hospital...
Nurse : doc Jungkook heartbeat was keep decreasing pls come and check him ... (Doc ran to the room and saw jk's ECG machine is keep beeping he can lost his breath anytime they hurriedly took the AED and connect it with jk's heart and start to give him electric shock later the heartbeat get stable but jk's state is much more bad now )
Doc; this is the most strange coma case in my life the patient is responding but also not what is happening with him ... It's feel like he don't wanna wake up from coma ...
Nurse : sir maybe his soul is not connected with his body that's why it's happening I heard something like this ... Maybe his soul is just near by us ... Watching us (the nurse said and later shiver at his own taught but the doctor look at her angrily)
Doc; are you crazy or what ?? How can a soul come I guess you also need treatment... (the doctor is eventually right how can a soul stay outside the body apperiantly in science it's all are good jokes and nothing else but here something unusual thing is surely happening... The doctor want to know all this more it's seems like his medical science knowledge is not working properly when he is one of the  the most famous and one of the best doctor in South Korea ... Something unusual things surely connected with jk and it's too obvious seeing him )...

Meanwhile in hell
At morning jk woke up and saw they were sleeping n***** in the forest dry leap was top of them ... He look at tae who is looking at him with widen eyes ... Soon he look around the beautiful garden seems like vanished with the night ..... Tae sit and wear his clothes later make jk wear his clothes hurriedly and jk look at him being confused ...
Jk; hubby the garden the flower bed it was so beautiful now why it's become this much normal forest ... It's not at all good you know ... I didn't like it a little bit ..
Tae: I came really long time ago and I didn't saw the garden .... From where it's come here so suddenly... Leave it let's go from here ... Everyone might be waiting for us ..  (he said and pick jk later start walking.... They were about to go out from the forest when they saw a old man is sitting there .. they didn't said anything and start leaving from there )
Old man: the magical garden only appear when it's feel someone true love is blooming and it's will appear as blessings not everyone saw the garden those who can love truly only they can see the garden and only they can feel the magical flower petal ... True love is not something to let go so don't let go anything just fight with this whole universe and win your love ... (taekook look at the old man and he too vanish from there the moment he stop talking)

Taekook look at each other and jk smile shyly ...
Tae: what happened with you now ?? Why this blushing and why my pervert is shy shy bean now ..  (jk pout while hearing tae's words )
Jk; you are cursing me ones again again you are calling me pervert how can you insult your little pretty cute baby husband... You should call him baby bun love sweetie cutie bub bubba so many things but what you call me idiot stupid chatter box and now pervert ...hubby you don't love me a little bit how can you don't love a beautiful no no too much beautiful person like me. .  seriously when I saw myself in mirror I just can't believe is this me like no one can be this pretty like me ... I get crush over myself it's feels so good to be this much pretty wow ... Ok leave all this now tell me (before he can say something tae attach Thier lips and make him shut up by kissing him ... After a long passionate kiss they back off and jk hide his face in tae's neck )
Tae: now shut up and let's go we are going by telepathy ok now hug me tightly (jk did what taekook said and left from there and come to their room ... )
Jk; hubby did v and guggie come or they are still there ??
Tae:they already come last night now don't waste time and take some rest ok I am bringing your food .. (tae left and jk goes for freshen up )

1 months already passed and this 1 month tae didn't sleep for a bit the things never happened... He didn't saw jk is disappearing again but still he can't do anything with his insecure heart ... Every night he always look at his bun and remember the moment when he literally feel his whole world crashed badly... Nowadays everything is good ... But jk he nowadays feel nauseated and sometimes morning sickness... He used to vomit sometimes and tae told thousand time to visit doctor but like every time he is a brat how can he listen to anyone's word and start doing what he feel like .... He always become moody and always demand so many things ...  now they are in their room where tae is glaring at jk and jk is pouting sadly ...
Tae: listen bun I am not listening you now you have to take care of yourself and you never listen to me but now it's about your health... (in mind ; the more your soul get weak the chances of your going back to you world to your body will be increased I can't let you go bun .. )
Jk; ok now you go to court room you have to go there and listen come early I am not feeling good without you pls .. 
Tae: no need to request I will come after all you are not ok also you are not able to eat something what should I do (with a last peck on jk's forehead tae left with heavy heart )