who was he ??

In a bus a boy was sitting quitely while making fist in his hand not bcz he is angry bcz he is terrified by something more like someone who doesn't have any existence in this world .... No one can see the invisible force nor can hear when he clearly can see the woman wearing white color clothes covering her face by her hair .... He didn't look up knowing the lady will know he can see her and then it's turn out worst .... He have to ignore all this ... He can't let the lady know that he can see her ....  It's always happen ...  Whenever he go somewhere and in his house that doesn't mean anything he can see those invisible entity everywhere .... Some paranormal activitys always happen around him .... Well happened everywhere it's just he who feel those and can see those ....  The temperature of bus is seriously low from other area .... It's pretty cold ... Everyone was thinking about this matter .... They look at Ac which is also off then suddenly this coldness.... They couldn't figure out this but someone can tell the reason behind this coldness..... He tightly close his eyes and the lady come near to his face he can feel a cold air is lingering in his front side ..... He didn't open his eyes .... Cold sweat form in his forehead while his leg is shivering.....
Jk in mind ; this is my life seriously I hate this life .... Everyday I have to deal with it.... Why only me who can see all this ....

The boy was feeling something in his head and can guess the lady's hand the lady come to near to his ear and said
Lady : I know you can hear me ..... Don't play with me .... Only you can see me and I know about this .... (Jk still didn't open his eyes close it while his body was shivering badly ....) Don't afraid of me I will not harm you but can you pls help me ? I need your help only you can help me ...... Only you can free me .... You have to help me pls help me .....
The lady plead Infront of jk but jk didn't open his eyes ..... He feel bad for the lady but he can't just deal with a spirit.... Spirit are bad right they will hurt ppl ..... The spirit can't do anything without taking revenge we only know all that isn't it ? Jk doesn't have any fault .... He can't accept the power he have .... Soon The bus stop and jk left and the lady look at jk with moist eyes as he didn't help her ....
Jk in mind ; I am sorry but I can't get again in this mess ..... I tried to accept this but it's turn out horrible....

He sigh and enter the office where he work as a secretary.... Again the negativity aura was pulling him .... He close his eyes and took a deep breath ....
Jk in mind : I never saw any spirit or dark entity nor even feel their presence still I feel negative aura is really close to me ..... What is this ? Why I feel this much negativity here .... Ufff let's go kook or else the grmpy cold man will again look at you with his dark aura .....
He enter the CEO cabin without knocking the ceo didn't even look at him and said with his cold voice .... His voice have some power to make anyone submit at the next moment.... He close his eyes feeling the cold environment....
Tae: Here is your files Mr jeon....
Jk nod his head and take those files ..
Jk; sir do you need anything like tea coffee.... (Said with very low voice ... Tae look at jk with his dark eyes which make jk shut down his eyes as he can't take the dark aura anymore ..... His aura is really dark full with negativity still jk found comfort and secure in all those negativity)

Tae: did you ever saw me eating anything?
Jk; no sorry hyung ....
Tae: hmmm go now do your work ....
Jk left from there and didn't turn around.... He is feeling something not Right with tae .... He join for 6 months now ..... In this 6 month he always saw the boss have his poker face ..... Always his aura give jk a full negative vibe ..... But in this cold aura he always feel comfort and loved by the male which he never feel after his parents died ....  He again turn and look at tae who is busy in his laptop....
Jk; there is only files hyung ....
Tae: do this only and here is your banana milk .... Why didn't you drink today .... And I told you if someone say something tell me directly why the hell you didn't said your landlord shout at you last night .....
Jk in mind ; how can he know all this ? I didn't said this to anyone how can he know all this ? He know everything about me .... He can say what I do how can he know all this eventually he can read my mind .....
Tae: answer me ....
Jk; ummmm I didn't buy it bcz shop was closed and also  (he become quite )