1st day of staying together 5/5

Jk hug tae still crying while tae let him cry as he know his baby is crybaby .... After sometime jk stop crying and tae cup his cheeks ....
Tae: done crying??
Jk; I am sorry (he said and wipe his tears while tae kiss his eyes making him shut his eyes in satisfaction secureness love and care )
Tae; nothing happened to me bun look I am fine will you eat now .... Why you cry in every second ?
Jk: sowwy I didn't mean to cry or make you feel irritated I (cut off by tae who pull him little closer and attach their forehead)
Tae; you never make me irritated bun you never did so stop telling the same thing again and again .....
Jk; ok is it burning? (Touch jk's chest where he burns but tae hold his hands and keep it on the same place looking at his eyes lovingly) did it hurting...
Tae: no I take away the shirt remember? (In mind ; I am made of fire baby what will happen to me by this little hot thing when I am made from 10x more hot fire aish my innocent bun is crying....) Don't cry bun hyung is all ok hmm )
Jk nod his head cutely Making the whipped man's heart more worst then he was feeling....Both are looking at each other with love ..... How much hidden love they had in their heart they also don't know .... Their eyes is showing the eternal love they have ..... Eternal love the love which stay forever after death eventually.... World hell heaven doesn't matter eternal love is always stay and it's not easy to love someone like this but what is this love? A demonic power not demonic power but the devil himself love a human which kind of love is this and what about the human who unknowingly fall for a devil the most powerful devil king of hell ..... The negativity he feel around the devil is strong power of hell .... The place is totally filled with negativity then how can't anyone feel like this .... The long eye contact broke by tae who is now feeding his love by his hands .....
Jk; hyung if I say something will you mind ...
Tae: say it bun why will I mind (in mind ; I know what you wanna know but wait sometimes bun I will say it to you )
Jk; ummmm actually the painting of yours it's make by hand it's so pretty (in mind ; let it be I will hurt him if I say I feel a strong demonic power by the paintain also who will believe me hyung will also gonna think I am mad )
Tae: yes baby (in mind ; not just hand baby it's all made by blood only)
They finished their food and left from there .....Jk was sleeping peacefully thinking about their moment while blushing slightly..... His face have a formed of smile which is very rare to see but in his dream he saw something unusual like everyday and sit on the bed while hugging his knees crying his heart out ...
Jk ; pls leave me pls I don't know anything I can't help you pls why you guys are not understanding pls leave me .... Why you guys are again and again coming to me I can't even sleep properly always saw you guys haunting me .... Today the lady (hiccup) was trying to take my body what I did with you all ? I don't even know you guys pls leave me or else kill me I can't bare all this ..... Everyday listening all of your crying everytime you guys haunt me why .... What I did ? Why I have this power I don't want it .... It's killing me ....
Jk was crying as he have nightmares once again .... His mind was totally block due to fear .... He was keep crying and in the meantime tae come there for checking jk but he saw jk is crying his heart out ...He heard everything jk said and feel hurt too...He come to jk and keep his hand on jk's shoulder ... Jk flinch and move a little but when he saw tae he hug him tightly hiding his body in tae's embrace while tae also hug him securely....
Tae: hush bun why are you crying don't cry bub look hyung is here what happened....
Jk; what will you think about me if I say ... You will not believe me you will not gonna believe and I know I can't say it to anyone....
Tae: I will believe bub just tell me at least I will try to believe...
Jk; you will make fun of me ..
Tae: no bun never I can do that baby now come pls and say hyung what is bothering you ...
Jk; I can feel someone is very near to me ... I can see them whom no one can't see ... I can feel them .... I can feel their negativity their creepy face their merciless smile I can see them all but no one can't see ...
Tae: it's ok it's ok now come let's go to hyung room you will sleep there I can't leave you like this ...
Jk didn't protest he need tae so much ...  He is feeling peace in this cold embrace... Tae carry jk and come to his room. Tae made jk laid in the bed and back off while jk was looking at him with his helpless eyes which is notice by tae he chuckle and come to other side later back hug tae ....
Jk; hyung don't leave me ...
Tae: never bub now sleep you are tired ....
Jk; they will come ....
Tae: sleep bun remember one thing if they are powerful I am more then powerful they will not come and if they come I will destroy them ... No one can hurt you .... Only I can do anything with you and believe me no one can hurt what's mine and you are mine (whisper in jk's ears with his deep husky voice sending chill around his whole body )
Jk; hyung you will be with me ? (Ask with his doe eyes which tae can predict pretty well ... )
Tae: always with you only it doesn't matter which place but I will be with you even after death too ....
Jk; I trust you ( saying that jk finally get in to his Dreamland while tae look at him admiring his angle face touching it by his rough thumb )
Tae: sleep bub no one will disturb you I am coming in no time ...
Saying that tae left from there. ..

Tae come to a room which was lock... He opened the door and start walking there soon the darkness get vanished by a red colour and the whole place heated up a stairs appear in front of tae and he start walking step by step the red color become more dark and it was not any colour all were fire the place is literally burning..... The long stairs keep going and tae was walking there like nothing well why will he feel  something when he is made by fire only .....  He look at every direction and smirk....
Tae ; everyone say devil always belong from hell but after coming in this colorful world I got to know hell's devil are really small in world's one ... Hell devil the real devil are actually good why not they doesn't hide behind the mask of humanity but world's devil does .... The hell is empty bcz all the devil is in human world living in a mask of human .....  Hell my dear home I come uffs fire dead bodies too bad ... All are demon devil is screaming wow ..... You guys should think before doing sins ..... You guys should think this God ruled over heaven . God is kind but Satan don't and the satan ruled over the hell still you guys choose those sins .... So many circle of hell and you guys get stuck in this circle and can't even get out of it ...  Limbo. ...Lust. ... Gluttony. ...Greed. ... Anger. ... Heresy. ...Violence. ... Fraud. You all choose all over this when you can do something better but don't and now screaming painfully.....   Hell is not a place where you will find peace hell is a place where you will suffered eternally..... (He come in front of a mansion and smile ) my sweet home is waiting for it's king and queen..

Nj; king (bow his head to tae who is coming inside with his creepy face)you called us so suddenly....

Jh: is everything alright with queen ?? Tae: you don't have to think about queen bcz I am here to think about him (venomous voice) Nj; sorry king but why you called suddenly.... Jh in mind; something is bothering you I can see it the way you are looking it's obvious something is bothering you but what is it tae? Is our queen fine I can't even ask that as you will be angry..... Hope you both are fine... NJ in mind: don't say anything or ask anything about queen hobi king will not gonna think before killing you ... He will forget that he is killing his own brother in law His queen only belong to him and only he can say anything not anyone else.....

Tae; why this is happening with my queen?
Yg; you know the reason very well ....

Tae; will he ever gonna be normal or this power will be with him

it's hurting him......

Yg; we can't do anything about this yeah he is suffering but you

yourself know why he see the ghost....

Tae: give him respect he is our queen so shut up and give him

respect....

YG in mind: yeah yeah but you don't have to give me any respect why will you give me respect as elder brother ... Tae: I can hear you... So u am leaving now I leave him all alone

he need me...

Nj; we are also going bcz we can't disappear from human world

like this... Tae: hmmm

Tae turn and left from there ...

Hope you guys like it