visiting a mansion (10/12)

Tae come to the room and saw jk is in his own taught .... He is not in this world right now ... Tae come to jk and backhug him attaching his l!ps with jk's n**k sv*****g there softly making some h!¢k**s ..... Jk m*@* and keep his head at tae's shoulder giving him more space ..... Tae tighten the grip around jk's waist and pull him little bit closer still his l!ps are attach with jk's n*¢* creating his art lovingly...... After sometimes he back away and turn jk who's eyes is still closed due to the sensation .... Tae cup jk's cheeks and $ma#hed his l!ps on jk's one moving aggressively he can't slow down it's not his nature .... He can't be soft and polite .... The agressive k!$$ was getting hot when tae insert his hands in jk's shirt care$$!Ng his m***y $k!n ..... While exploring each other they forget Thier whole situation and mind just lost in each other ..... The tender moment broke by a loud sound both flinch and look at the door and found v who is looking at them with a teasing smile and a smirk was playing in his lips .....

Tae: what are you doing here idiot ?? Can't you knock the door ?? Don't you have this much sense that you should at least knock the door to enter a couple room ?? (Tae said being annoyed as he was little bit embarrassed Infront of his little brother but he can't show that right after all he have some ego )
V; (pout) I came here to say we can read the next part of diary as I am not sleepy and you are here scolding me ....
Tae: don't do this wired thing with your lips you look like a pig ....
V; cute one (he said excited voice making tae's heart skip a beat how much he denied but he can't do this he really love his baby brother so much although he is angry on him for some reason which v doesn't have any fault but still taking the punishment of someone's else mistake )
Tae; no ugly one and let's go look also nit feeling sleepy and me too ... Also you already ruined everything so what's left let's go (last part mumble)
Jk; let's go v .....
V; yeah brother in law but you should scold your man to tease me like this ...

V and jk was following tae while v was talking something more like complaining and they reach there and saw gguk who is trying to read the diary but can't able do that ... V come and peck his lips later sit beside him while taekook also sit beside each other .... Jk feel a sudden coldness in his nearby he look and saw vero was standing there looking at him but somehow he feel adoration by the look something called respect in the stare ..... Jk smile at her for the first time he smile at some ghost or spirit like this ..... Vero's eyes become teary a blood drops fall from her eyes which get vanished by the air but jk can saw the painful smile one her face which make jk's heart ache ... Vero point at the same house or room which was surrounded by trees and vanish from there while jk try to see her again .... V clear his throat and start reading again ....
In vero's past
Vero wake up and saw his husband was sleeping beside her she smile shyly and get up later freshen up and come to the room.... Adrian open his eyes and Vero is wiping her hair using a towel ....

For a moment Adrian was lost in her beauty.... He was looking at her with love .... Vero get ready and some maid knock the door .... Vero look at her husband and seeing the stare she feel shy and lower his head later open the door ....
Maid ; princess queen calling you and prince .... Pls come downstairs everyone is waiting for you ...
Vero: ok we are coming (the maid left Vero come inside and look at Adrian) prince get ready queen want to see us ...
Adrian ; ok you go I am coming (he said left for freshen up ... After coming inside he saw Vero is still standing there he frown his eyebrows ad asked Vero ) why are you still here ?
Vero; I don't know anything about the palace that's why ...
Adrian : oh come with me ... (Without saying anything he left from there while Vero follow him she was sad the way her husband was behaving with her .... With uneasy heart she eat breakfast queen told her thousands of rules and she was listening all those ... The new house nothing but a jail for a free bird like Veronica ... She is feeling suffocating here ...