visiting a mansion (3/12)

Taekook and vgguk come inside and saw a middle age man is sitting on the couch ....
Tae: excuse me (the man look at them and saw the couple he smile and come to them meanwhile jk was thinking the shadow might be his ... He sigh in relief and again look at tae who peck his forehead lovingly) ummm did Mr Lee inform you about our arrival??
The man ; yes he already inform me about your arrival but he didn't told me 4 ppl are coming he just said 2 ppl are coming .. I just set 2 rooms ...
V; don't worry we are couple so we don't need another room (v said and jk feel shy he hide his red tomato face in the crook of tae's neck while tae smile seeing his shy bean the man nod his head and smile a little he again look at tae and somehow he feel a strong wave of demonic power just by his presence... He clear his mind and show them room .....)
The man : what is this feeling the place is not at all safe I will leave after sometime hopefully they stay healthy and mostly alive this house never let anyone alive. ... Never let anyone breath stable .... Hopefully it's not gonna happen now (he left from there to arrange the dinner as it's already evening now )

In taekook room ....
After freshen up jk is sitting in the bed while tae come outside and laid in the bed in side of jk ..... Jk keep his hand in tae's hair while tae turn and hug jk's waist hiding his face in jk's stomach....
Jk; are you tired hyung ? (Jk was caressing his hair lovingly while tae nodded his head still face in jk's stomach jk feel tickling so he laugh and tae up his face a little and get mesmerized by his bun's smile .... He too smile a little and caress his cheeks while jk also look at him with love eyes ... Tae sit and pull jk closer to him later attaching their lips together while moving slowly slowly but as the time passed and the ki$$ become passionate..... Tae was svcking and biting jk's lips, toungh while jk was pulling tae more closer .... Little sweat form in jk's forehead which wipe by tae only .... After a long passionate ki$$ they back away and smile at each other well jk was looking down which make tae smile knowing how much shy his bun is .... He again hug jk and laid like this while jk was caressing and playing his hair smiling shyly .... Tae peck jk's stomach making him more shy ..... (Sasa ; let them continue let's go to other room)

Meanwhile vgguk
After comes to the room gguk directly come to washroom and start shower ... He was relax until his husband back hug him .... He didn't flinch as it's the most common thing in them ... V backhug jn and give wet ki$$e$ in his neck to his shoulder while he hold his head by his one hands arching his back more giving more space to do his work .... After getting satisfied v made his husband turn and smashed his lips in him ki$$ing him softly yet passionately..... JG take out some weird noice while his husband hand was on his waist pinching him caressing him lovingly..... After a long romantic shower they come outside and laid in the bed ...
Jg; hyungie I am thinking we are not hungry but what about my hyung ? He is hungry .... ( V pull him in his embrace more like top of him while caressing his cheeks ) what are you watching?( He asked in confusion as v was not even blinking just looking at him lovingly gguk feel shy under this strong gaze he hug his husband and hide his face in his husband's embrace )
V; don't worry baby hyung will take care of him so don't think anything about kookie(shut his eyes in frustration) I mean queen .....(JG smile and both talk like this )

After sometime the man call all of the sun is still in sky indicating it's not night but the darkness is still there ....
The man : I set up the dinner eat it on time and now I have to go from here ...
Jk; then what about us? Aren't you gonna also stay here ...
The man ; no I don't stay at night I always left in this time ok I am going.... (He left and tae just look at him )
Tae in mind ; humans and their selfish need selfish deed nothing gonna change .... Humans are worst creature how can you leave us when you know how much the place is dangerous for humans still you never think about us but you think about your own life .... How much selfish human are they also doesn't know .... What I am even expecting from you when you are the one who used to hide the death body ..... Be ready to face your own deed ... Son doesn't leave his own father remember it and for sinner like you I am here to punish you all ..... Just wait a little bit and I will show you the real place but for me now my main intentions is making my bun enough strong so he can accept his power but that doesn't mean I will leave you till then you will suffer and you will my dear good human being.....