tenderness of hell king's touch (2/3)

Take was cooking being happy why not he kiss his bun .... The soft lips still feel like in his lips ... He wanna kiss him more and more .....
Tae : make it first you pervert stop thinking about the kiss again and again just make it first you have to impress your bun .... Also I have to take shower ..... No first make the breakfast my bun must be hungry .... Uffff I am missing his lips ... I want his lips on my 24/7..... His lips is so much addicted so much intoxicated I can't get out of this intoxication.... I need him so much .... Tae just try to make something wait why I am doing this all I can make by using my power .... No need let's not cheat just make it tae you can do this at least for your bun ....
After motivated himself he start making breakfast with a smile while he feel a tiny hards wrapping in his waist making him smile when the fragrance of someone hit his nose.....
Tae: done showering...
Jk; no I am hungry I will take shower after breakfast...
Tae: ok now go and sit it's almost done ....
Tae said and again start cooking while jk was still hugging him making tae smile softly.....

Tae turn around after stop the stove and hug jk who hide his face in tae's neck ....
Jk in kind : your touch play a different vibe in my body ... Your breath make my whole body numb your smile make me smile .... I feel thousand of butterfly dancing in my stomach.... My flatter everytime feeling you so close to me ... Today when you kiss me I feel I got everything in my life ... Now I can die peacefully but surely I wanna live with you .... With you I wanna die without you dieing is also impossible for me .... You come to my life like moonlit night .... When the nigh is too much dark and lost a little bit of light my life was like that but when you come to me I again feel happy and again feel alive .... The way moon give light to night and make everywhere bright for me you are my that moonlight.... You don't know how much You meant to me and how much I love you .... Loving you is too much dumbness as you are a star of sky and I am nothing but isn't it love is dumb .... It's always listen what is in heart not gonna accept anything without heart ..... I love to being like this dumb  ...  It Doesn't matter love is dumb or me but I wanna be dumb in your love (tae smile with teary eyes listening this much beautiful yet heartwarming words but he wanna know this by his bin's mouth .... He back away both did breakfast and later left for shower ...)

Tae is in his room while preparing the clothes while smiling looking at the bed remembering the moment where he kiss his bun his all taught all memory was revolving by the scene only .... He was in daze that's when jk come there and stop in his track seeing tae ... His ear become red due to blushing while he gulp hard looking at tae's well built body .... His abs muscular arms bare waist cute belly button brown bud jk was too amazed by the look to take off his eyes while tae was looking at him ...
Jk in mind : gosh this man doesn't have any shame. ... But he is too much hot his body ..
Tae: ummm do you need something (in mind ; Don't listen tae you will again ended up being a rock and sad part you can't even do anything with this hard thing bcz you can't force your bun control b**** don't be a pervert) bun say something.....(But jk is too amazed by the scene that he literally didn't move his eyes a little bit looking at the hot tempted body he is loosing his whole mind he wanna touch the  body so badly while tae have hard time listening all those sinful words by his bun )

Jk in mind ; I wanna touch you hyung you are so hot ... I want to feel your body in me ummmm how much hot you are I am feeling shy but I wanna look at you more ..... I want you backhug me kissing my neck then wrap your muscular hands around my tiny body kissing me till I get out of breath (tae was gulping hard while he can predict which problem this bunny boy just created ... He hold his forehead not really knowing what is coming for him bcz the bunny boy is making everything so difficult for him ..... Tae close his eyes just to not looking at jk who is standing showing his milky thigh......) Tae in mind ; don't look there tae but how can't I when he is literally stand in front of me uff his milky thighs I wanna bite it so badly..... Why he is doing all this to me I am already too much weak for him and he is making me more weak argghhh I can't take it (tae look at jk and smile who also look at him with red face ) tae: what something bun .... Jk; ummmm I want to bath should I use your one actually I don't know why I am afraid (playing with his finger making tae chuckle on his cute gesture ) Tae: yeah sure go and use this I will use other one (in mind : take me with you also we should save water ) Jk left and tae was looking at down seeing his hard one he sigh and about to left but stop hearing a scream ....

Tae come hurriedly and saw jk who is singing while playing with the water which is falling from shower and again tae heard scream and saw his bun is enjoying the shower ... A smile crept on his face while he saw jk is pouting still while he take off his tee and it's stuck in his head a little he again tried but nothing happened making him irritated.... Tae smile and come to jk later unbutton jk's tee's 2 button in back while jk look at him being shocked but sigh in relief seeing his boss who is behind him.... Tae take out jk's tee and smile at him while jk was shy being half na*** not actually half na*** he is barely na*** only in his shorts he is too much shy being like this .....  Tae also look at him and gulp down his saliva ...
Tae in mind : good now this scene make me rock stone very good ....  Suffer Kim Taehyung your hot baby bun will not let you live peacefully....  he will gonna make you suffer more then anything.... Aish my hot bean stop being this much hot you are creating too much problem for me ....

Tae turn jk made them face to face jk was looking at tae's hot body ....  Tae's hot body and cold stare making him more then shy and blushy ....  Tae was looking at jk intensely his cold stare was enough to take away anyone life .... He is feeling helpless by the stare and not gonna lie he is enjoying the stare on him .... Tae was also wet due to the open shower .... He hug jk buried his face in jk's neck while jk shiver as the hot breath lingering in his cold body .... He m*** at the touch of those neck which is making new friction in his body .... His naked body was touching jk's one making the environment more hot .....Soon jk m*** loudly as he feel a hot thoung with hot carven was dancing in his bare neck skin .... He hold the person hair who is giving him more pleasure then anything while tae smirk seeing the  venurable  state of his bun ....
Tae in mind ; I want to lost in this moment for forever bun .. you are my everything and I will claim you soon ... Give me sometimes bun I will make you mine fully you will mine only only mine ..... I love you till the end when no one can love anyone ..... You don't know what you are to me but I know you are my queen the only reason of my happiness..... No one have will to love the devil the devil himself who is most dangerous then anything but you did ... You make him fall for you ....

Tae caress jk's cheeks and trail his toungh in his(jk) neck to his chin then at his cheeks and took a particular amount of flesh to svck there while jk pull him more closer by his nape and tae pull him more closer by his waist .... Tae start to svck there hungrily while moving his hands in his bare back squeezing it softly.... Jk was mo***** uncontrollably as it's become worst for him ... Tae is really ho*** right now while jk's hormones also playing the most important game here .... he was enjoying the most temped moment in his life .... His jelly leg was threatening him to fall miserably and tae notice it pretty well ... He insert his legs in middle of jk's leg and up a little while jk gasped as he feel his feet is not in ground he hold tae's shoulder and tae wrap his (jk) one leg in his own waist which was signal for jk to do so ....

Jk did... He wrap his legs around tae's waist while tae was still svcking his cheeks making res mark for sure... He was svcking really hardly which make jk's cheek bleed. He back off and lick the blood and jk m*** while the hot toungh touch the brusied skin.... Tae give wet kisses on jk's whole face svcking those skin a little making his whole face go red due to the continues kissing..... Tae finally back off and smashed his lips with jk's one kissing him aggressively he was bitting jk's lips svcking it lovingly while jk was pulling him more closer by pulling his hair .... Tae back off and look at the hot mess he created and his all intentions to let go the poor boy is gone at the moment he again smashed his lips with jk's one kissing him hardly while jk also respond but didn't match the speed so he let tae do whatever he want.... Tae was svcking jk's bottom lips making it bleed by now ....

Tae leave jk's lips and svck the blood too ... He again give wet kisses to jk's face and Trail those kisses in his neck he (tae)lick his (jk) neck making jk's eyes rolled in pleasure while toes was curl up as the pleasure is too much .... His eyes become teary by the sensation while take out his teeth and pull the skin a little making jk's mouth left a muffle m*** he start to svck on the neck making some purple bruises while jk was enjoying all the touch so much .... He was mo***** softly making tae more hard more suffering from this satisfying act and finally tae left his neck and look at the hot mess made by him only ....

I don't know about my mind it's all messed up if I did any mistake then pls ignore it ... Sorry for all the mistake