1st day of staying together (2/5)

Jk is sitting there and looking at tae with his adorable pout and here tae is getting angry on him ...
Tae in mind ; don't act this much cute baby boy or else it will be not so good for you .... Fvck he is tasting my patience and this b**** is looking at my queen don't worry I will pulled out your eyes which you use to see my bun....
Jk in mind : why hyung left me here ? I am bored also hungry... I am missing him .... He should take me there na ... He is talking at least I can listen to him but here I am getting bored and this stupid restaurant don't have tv too .... Ufff this is not at all good restaurant I will give you - 5 rating just wait till I reach home .... Hyung come fast I am getting bored I don't wanna stay here now ....
Tae in mind : aish my bun is missing me ... He is really like a baby who will say this the baby is 24 years old .... Such a baby he is .... My baby doll .... (He look at lee who is looking at jk making his blood boil .... He can't take it now so he simply stand up and come to jk )
Tae: what happened to you (softly... jk look at the and smile which make tae's heart totally melt ... He can't be angry on his baby bun ... He come to jk and cup his cheeks ) why are you sad and also acting this much cute ?

Jk ; but I didn't did anything... (Blinking his eyes repeatedly which make him more adorable which tae didn't like as Mr Lee is looking at his baby only he can look at him ... He will handle Mr Lee later but for now he have to stop his bun for being this much cute ) tell me hyung ....
Tae: you are acting cute and the cute sight only I can see .... Without me no one can see it and I will not let anyone see it ..... (Jk rub his nose with his hand making tae frown his eyebrows  but next moment he snitch but there is also problem.... Tae wrap his hands on jk's waist and pull him more closer caressing his cheeks by one hand )
Tae: why you are acting cute like this .... Don't act like this ...
Jk; but I am not I just snitch and (tae keep his finger in jk's mouth Making him shut and peck his forehead lovingly)
Tae: you look too much cute and beautiful while snitching so don't do that my pretty bun and there is a man looking at you so no need to do that (jk sigh like how he forget knowing how much possessive his boss is just for him ... He just nod his head ) words bun I need words bubba ...
Jk; ok I will not act cute Infront of others but I can do it infront of you (said with his bunny smile )
Tae: yes only infront of me ...(tae left as he got a call from yg)

After tae gone jk again become sad as he will be bored now also he only comfortable with his boss and his chim hyung so he doesn't talk with anyone without 2 .... He was looking at his lap when mr Lee come there with his dirty smirk ...
Mr Lee ; hello pretty boy ...
Jk (little uncomfortable): ummm hello Mr Lee wait for sometime hyung I mean Mr Kim will come right now ....
Jk: one thing I am noticing he doesn't treat you well like how can he don't allow you with us talking about the project ..
Jk; you don't have to think about me pls go away from here hyung will be angry if he saw you here ...
Mr Lee; why don't you join my company I will give you best salary also with a house just come to me ....
Jk can understand his every meaning but didn't said anything just ignore but he keep talking more like offering luxurious life to jk who just ignore him but Mr Lee didn't back off ....
Mr Lee: Kim Taehyung is a playboy and he like to play so don't think about him as a good person...

Jk; mr Lee I am not saying anything that doesn't mean you will say anything about my hyung .... You don't have any right to insult him and talking sh*t about his character.... What he did to you that you are saying all this ?? You know man like you are really cheap first they want to disturb someone then talking bad about someone's back .... If this is true then I will say this to my hyung and let's see what is true and what's not ... And for now just go away if you wanna be alive ...
Mr Lee; a small secretary is showing his 2 dollar attitude here ... Listen boy I know boy like you ... You guys just want money and obviously you will choose Kim Taehyung as he is so much rich and the way he kiss your forehead it's a proof that you are nothing but his slvt ....
Jk; you know what I should spilt on you (jk said and leave from there while Mr Lee was literally fumming in anger )

Tae come there and keep his hand in lee's shoulder making him flinch really badly .... Tae smile at him but why Kim Taehyung's smile is this much mysterious....
Tae: what are you doing here Mr Lee ...
Lee: ummm actually I thought to talk with your sec about the project and he just insult me ... I told him he is very ambitious for his work and he is just like showing attitude like he own the whole world ....
Tae: really (tae asked being shocked while lee nod his head ) I give him job and he is doing all this it's so much bad (Mr Lee smirk thinking tae is believing him so he add up some more spice without knowing he is making recipe of his own soul )
Lee: and this all thing happened bcz he was seducing me and I push him not liking the idea ....
Tae: really what a bad boy ...
Lee: yes I have wife why will I do something like this .. when I reject he is just like this showing attitude like he own the world and he is king of this world (in mind : you show so many attitude right boy now see what happens to you ... You will come to me beg to give you Job then beg to me to slow down but I will not I will show you your right place don't worry)

His taught cut by tae who is looking at his soul ... This much strong gaze make Mr Lee weak and scared ... Why not the look is creepy and something inhumanity was there ... Something dark something evil .... Mr Lee gulp hearing tae ... His every words is holding so much hate and hate only hate ....
Tae: well he shouldn't do that .... He is not king of this world but queen of hell .... How can you say those words about my queen ? (Not just tae's every spine pop out also some design like tattoo was spreading in his body making Mr Lee gulp down his saliva as this is not at all right how can something happend to a human ... His mind was getting numb he about to run and start running also ...  Seeing him tae chuckle .... His chuckle sound is somehow filled with venom and venom only .... Mr Lee again come to tae at the same spot he widen his eyes looking at tae's poisonous eyes and devilish smirk .... He again run and ended up in front of tae ....)
Tae: run Mr Lee run but let me tell you it's doesn't matter how many times you run you will ended up here in front of me only .... You are stuck in loop hole and the loop hole making by me only ....

Jk was sad and roaming around the restaurant that's when his eyes landed on a lady .... He turn around and about to left but the lady come in front of him making his soul left to his body .... The lady's eyes was shedding blood which make jk scared .... He gulp down his saliva but the lady hold his hands .... Jk's eyes become teary listening the lady's groaning.... He saw so many spirit and ghost but never feel this much negativity.... The lady come Infront of jk and smile creepily....
Lady ; I was looking for a body where I can live for some more years and finally I found you ... Such a beautiful body hummmm .... I can live in that body for do many years. ..
Jk; I don't know what you are saying but leave me pls ... I didn't did anything with you pls leave me ....
That time the lady try to possessed him but she saw a locket which is not letting him took the possession.... She can predict the necklace belong to King of hell ... But why the necklace of king of hell is doing on this boy's neck .... Jk's eyes become teary he know something like this can happen ... His soul will trapped by this he can't be doing anything... He is mare human when the spirit are powerful ... He look at the ghost eyes hearing him ...
Lady; where you found the necklace bcz of this I can't possessed you ..... Where did you find the necklace it's impossible for you to get ....
Jk; I don't know what are you talking about pls let me go I will never come in front of you .....
The lady didn't listen he was coming to make jk soul as her ... Jk become unconscious seeing the lady's face so closely... The lady about to touch jk but she feel a strong push and with a jerk she fall in other side and saw the most horrified scene for her .... She was afraid by the eyes which was looking at her with a sweet smile .... She look at the boy who is unconscious and again at those eyes while her whole dress become red by blood only ...