death is the only way

2 days of agony pain and misery goes ... In this 2 days taekook the little one didn't saw his appa as tae never come out from his room ... Tae know his son need him but at the point when he is totally broken how can he console his son .... And seeing TK all broken tae know he will surely gonna scold him... Not want to hurt his fragile love he decided to not go there ... Actually he didn't found any way to console himself he is so broken to understand anything...  Meanwhile tk always cried ... After 2 days tae come out from his room and come to TK who is crying holding his mamma's belongings... Tae keep his hand in tk's head while tk look at his appa .... The eyes always filled sparkle just like jk now it's too void totally red face is too red due to continuous crying....
Tk; pls bring my mamma papa I will not ask anything pls papa.    (He don't know how much sharp his word and how many pieces tae's heart has been divided )
Tae: you want it then I will do it ... (He take a deep breath and look at his bub who is now sleeping due to crying)

At royal court
Only family members are standing in the royal court ...
Tae: I have already decided I will go to earth and take my bun with me .. 
Jin; but tae this is impossible how can you do this ... Don't you know tae you can lose you position if you break the rules ...
Tae: I don't care I have to go to my bun ... There he is all alone and no one beside him .... How can he manage his life how can he manage everything there ... He can't even eat anything without me and TK he is continuously crying for his mamma I can't see my son crying like this ... I can't see my bun broken ..  my bun surely missing us .. memory surely can't let him remember us but he surely gonna miss us ... My bubba can't even stay without TK after tk born he is always with him never left him and now he is surely gonna missing those moments I don't care about anything I don't...
Nj; what if they vanished your existence tae ... Breaking universe rules is worst mistake and you are king you are in incharge to see who is breaking rules and if you are gonna do this then... .

Tae: let it be let me be finished but without trying anything I can't back away like this my husband is in pain my son is crying he is in pain ... He is too much small to handle all the pain so does my bun he is also so weak to endure all the pain I will do everything to bring my bub here if it's cause my existence get vanished I would be most happiest person ... Just make everything ok and it's my order and who will not listen to me I will vanished them ... (He said fuming in anger while v come to him )
V; what I have to do hyung tell me I will do anything to make my tiger happy and kookie come backi can't see you crying like this nor I can see my tiger this broken ...
Tae: you don't have to do anything now I will say later but now namjoon hyung make everything possible that world know Kim Taehyung existence... (He said and left he know the path he choose will only cause him problem his throne his life but what he can do when he is in pain )

Tae come to earth and really Kim enterprise now a brand name ... He just close his eyes and somehow find jk and give him job ... Every night the cold touch which jk love and feel comfortable the only touch was from his husband his hubby his love .. The unknown feeling the unknown pain jk always feel the pain he always feel it's something that he can't describe he was missing someone with whom he have motherly affection he have motherly love and someone whose absence make his heart bleed the person whose disappear whose Absence make him crazy in pain ... He can't but in this whole chaos he get someone who make him remember what love is ... He is fondly love with his boss who always love him and care for him ... He love to admire his boss a lot seems like all pain is nothing in his boss presence .... But the new power he get making his heart bleed he don't know why ... Tae tried everything to make jk remember about them but nothing happened he was feeling broken so he called v and did all the drama all the fighting so jk can remember everything...