visiting a mansion (12/12)

The king is sitting there without any emotions his throne is nothing now .... Soon a man with royal dress come there and keep his leg in the king's thigh ...
Royal guard ; it's dirty clean it ... (King clean the shoes with so much anger and did all this ) the things were going like this Adrian become totally crazy and king become powerless.... Queen state was same like before .... One innocent girl make their whole life mess .... Soon king get to know all this and he become angry he started to put poison in vero's food and those poison was killing her slowly slowly.... She know about that but didn't said anything as she doesn't have any will to live .. the only one thing she was breathing is just bcz she can take her revenge and she did it ... One night she really left the world but before that her punishment become worst ... King queen and Adrian ask forgiveness for thousand of times but they couldn't get the response didn't forgive them ..... How can she forgive some monster ... In this things she didn't care her soul will be trapped here .... She died and Adrian did
s*!c!de as vero's spell can't destroy without her .....

Adrian become good for nothing so he end his life .... Before die Vero put another c*rse that this family will be destroyed in every possible way and that's happen too ... The family destroyed ... After Vero's death slowly slowly everyone start die whoever did wrong to Vero .... First Adrian did this them queen who died suffering in the same way she used to suffer  ..... after sometimes the other kingdom win this one and they k!lled the king ..... Everyone died but vero's soul stuck here .... She didn't feel pity on them .... But  Adrian soul also not get freedom he also get trapped here ... Not in this life he even start to trouble Vero after death too .... But this time he couldn't do anything as Vero is more powerful then him but somehow his presence make Vero very much uncomfortable... He try to approach Vero and talk with her but Vero didn't give any attention to him .... After suffering from 200 years she get to know about tae the h*ll king .... That night when tae go out and visit a mansion bcz vero call him ... She ask tae's help for get free from the suffering from this pain .....

Tae made a deal with her that she will help him to accept jk's power and jk will help him from getting out of this place ... He will set her free .... Vero get agree with the deal and the only way to free her soul is find her body and did a perfect funeral which the royal family didn't did also they need that w!tch to break the shell.... Vero tried everything to scare jk and made him accept his power .... In the meantime v found the w!tch as tae told him to do this ... They found her and force her to break the spell for which she denied but seeing tae she get agree and did what tae said .... But now they need vero's body for doing the funeral properly..... Vero can't say anything about the body as she also doesn't know but Adrian does .... After adrian try to po$$esd jk's body by traping his soul Vero capture his soul properly and now he is in vero's hand but he is not willing to say anything.... (This is not written in diary but I am the one who is giving all this information like this )

With taekook and vgguk
After reading till vero's death the didn't found any page there means the diary is end ... Tae and v know about everything but jk doesn't know about this .... He come to tae and sit on his knees ...
Jk; what will we do now hyung??
Tae: we can do one thing Veronica come to us with Adrian .... (Vero come and and somehow the whole room filled with fog.... Jk saw a dangerous face of a man ... He hug tae who wrap his hands protectively in jk's body )
Tae: tell us about Veronica 's body just tell now ....
Adrian: I will not what you can do search it by yourself you guys can't do that .... I know this is the only way I can get Vero so I hide her body ....
Tae: you did good (tae broke the hug and come to Adrian and look at his eyes with his real eyes which is black only black .... Adrian get afraid .... Tae close his eyes and again open it soon a strong coldness filled by the whole house .... Jk's body shiver by the coldness but vgguk doesn't feel anything.... Tae's fave changed and a demonic look crept in his whole face making Adrian shiver )

Adrian: who are you ?? (He said with shaken voice like he will get vanished by the glare .... )
Tae: I am the one whom you are thinking..... The body is in the room where we found those diary and photos ... What you think I won't know about this Then you are wrong you can't do anything which can get unnoticed by me ... Not only god the king of earth and heaven can see you all why you forget even h*ll king also keep his eyes on you all.... Your one sin is pleasure for me I love when you all scream bcz of your all sin ..... (Jk was listening all those with widen eyes he can't believe what exactly he is hearing what tae is telling but something make sense now .... Tae's negative aura his negative presence there is not beating in his heart what's the meaning of all this .... His mind is blank and his body is shivering by the cold feeling also fear now .... Why tae didn't saw anything and appoint jk without any interview.... Why tae always make a excuse to make him come to tae all question make his mind dizzy he about to fall but tae hold him in right moment)

Tae: all question have answer and all action have reason try to find the reason bun you will find the answer by yourself.... (Tae's every word have meaning jk know that he hold the couch and sit tae's guard take Adrian to h*ll to punish him for his every deed which obviously jk couldn't see ... That night was really harsh for jk ... Only he did vero's funeral and give the diary to village head ... Everyone get to know about the real filthy truth of the royal family..... Vero's soul get free from this house ... Heaven is waiting for her as all her life she endure pain only .... After all this now it's morning 10 when jk come to the room like a dead body ... His heart is aching .... He cried whole night first for Vero and her miserable life then in his fate ..... He come and saw tae ... His look hurt tae ...
Jk; who are you ?? Who are you pls tell me ....
Tae: find it by yourself I can't say this to you by my own if I can do this then I have done it many days before .....

Jk: stop all this pls stop all this lie and drama ... Don't play with my feelings like this .... I said you I love you but you didn't said anything I told you about my feelings but you didn't utter a single word .... You are playing with my feelings at least don't insult my love like this .... Don't play with me like this who are you are you someone or some spirit ... Am I seeing spirits bcz of you ..... Don't do this drama pls Am I joke to you did you found my feelings any things to play with it .... What exactly you want ?? Can you tell me what I did with you that you are doing all this ... I don't even know you from the start I know you when I join your company but what you did you played with me you ruined my life ... Do you think my heart is playing thing or Any toy or am I a toy to you .... (Jk said while crying he is feeling betrayed by the person whom he love the most whom he trust the most without knowing anything he fall for someone and end of the day he get to know the man is not any human
He said all this without seeing a pair of fire eyes which is ready to burn the world but jk is too much hurt to even notice anything he just cried ) why are you quite now you said so many times that you are not gonna leave me you will be with me ... You said action speak a lot can you tell me pls why you said let's start everything our relationship... What relationship you are talking which is make by lie only Don't play with me if you don't love me pls ....  (The moment jk said this he feel a strong pain in his jawline .... Tae is the one who hold his jaw tightly but not harshly still jk feel pain as he is just a human infront of king of h*ll ... Tae's eyes showing anger and warth only nothing much .... He made jk look at his eyes and made them face to face glaring at his soul ... Jk feel sudden coldness ran into his whole spine seeing the demonic glare of the man who is damn angry now .... Tae's every veins pops out due to too much anger he is angry also hurt )

Tae: what did you said playing with you.... you and your heart is toy for me right .... I don't love you but playing with you like nothing happened.... You think this much cheap of me great ... Just know one thing Kim Jungkook I broke all the rules of h*ll and heaven just for you and come here and you are telling me I am playing with you .... My kingdom my everything waiting for me still I am roaming around you for your safety only bcz of you I did all this but you are telling me I played wow .... And keep this one thing in your mind don't regret anything later mostly when you know the whole matter ... (Tae left leaving jk all broken but tae's every words keep playing in his mind )

Sasa: I am going to end this series soon .... In those parts I will reveal anything which actually can take some times I actually wanna make it as a long series on leave it ... One thing is I really tried to make something new which is out of my genre but it's ok .... One important thing is I know it's takook ff but for a FF the main thing is story and for story some characters need to be explained but it's ok .... I forget it's a taekook FF so I shouldn't give importantce to story and storyline .....