Marriage

Next few days was great for taekook and vgguk ... they spend the best time in their life but it's not same for taev they are still same ... But today the thing is different today the whole angel kingdom devil kingdom and fairy kingdom is present near the Magical waterfall ... the magical waterfall is really beautiful that everyone was looking at it with widen eyes ... last time Kims brother get married here and now after thousands of years again Kim brothers are getting married here ... Yes today is Kim twin wedding ceremony ... Whole place was decorated so beautifully ... there tae was standing just near the waterfall still whole day left for the main ritual ... he was looking at the fallen water how much beautiful it's looking bit someone eyes are more beautiful then this ... The rainbow is looking saw pretty just like cherry on the top ... he was admiring it or comparing the nature beauty with someone he also don't know but surely it's so beautiful...

Tae : it's looking so beautiful don't know from when I start to admire beautiful things but surely this beauty is nothing Infront of my bun... he is so beautiful more beautiful then anything...

??; often love make everyone think and do something which they didn't wanted to do it's nothing just side effects of love human or devil no one can get safe from the magical blessings or I say curse ...

Tae: why you found love is curse papa ?? Why you taught love is blessing and at the same time it's curse ...

Elder Kim : bcz everything have 2 side just like coin my dear ... if you are seeing possibility then turn other side there will be nagitivity also ... Love is beautiful when lover is faithful loyal and understanding but the same love is curse if lover doesn't understand you lover doesn't love you just with you for something... Why all want good thing in life and accept it whole heartedly but not bad things isn't it ppl should accept good or bad things whole heatedly... If some can embrace good things only then why not bad things .. Everyone want an angel in life but no one want devil ... Doesn't devil also deserve the same treatment same thing which an angel get ... But guess what all always love angel not any devil ...

Tae: so what there is someone who can also embrace a devil who can love a devil with his every nature ... Why should think about everyone when there is special someone who can make our life beautiful...

Elder kim: didn't you get your answer my son why should you want everyone love when you have the most special person who love you whole heartedly ...

Tae : I didn't understand papa what are you saying and what's the meaning....

Elder ; I taught you have a sharp brain but leave it after all you are Kim's son so the thing is son why you are keep thinking the past and those ppl who didn't love you rather then those who love you truly ...

Tae: I am not thinking about them just thinking bcz of me v lost the right to get married with his parents shadow ... he lost his right bcz of me ..

Elder kim ; when will you make everything alright between you and v .. You are hurting him in the name of protect...

Tae: my age is 500 and from 4 years I only heard I will ruined my brother life .. my own parents used to say them.. I myself saw my brother is getting bullied just bcz of me ... Some angel is beating him just bcz of me my parents are taunting him just bcz he love me ... They beat me bcz I ranked 1 in every magical test and they beat him to bcz I am the one who did top ... I saw ppl used to mock him and defame him only bcz of me now you say papa am I really wrong... I guess no then listen about other side too ... The moment I make distance with him the whole angel kingdom ppl used to love him used to cherish him and make him understand how he mean for them .. My parents stop scolding him show him love .. So many angel was there to be with his friends... his life become normal not toxic like before ... The person who actually experience everything from the very first of his childhood age and believe it till now that person can't accept the thing with a blink of eyes ...