Love me hyung (3/4)

At morning jk woke up first and hug tae tightly who also wrap his hands around the thin waist .... Jk look up and tae look at the doe pretty eyes....
Jk; good morning hyung (he said and kiss tae's bare chest while tae wrap his hands more tightly with a smile .... )
Tae: good morning bun bun (tae said and pull jk more closer jk look at tae and lean a little attaching their l!ps together on a kiss ... Both were moving their lips in a sync like there life depends on him .... The pure bless moment broke the moment when jk pat his chest and tae back away a little and peck again while jk hide in tae's warm embrace hiding himself totally in his lover's embrace ) bun let's go we have to go to office today ...
Jk; but I don't wanna go to the office I wanna be with you hyung ... (Tae sit on the bed pulling jk in his lap while jk keep his head in tae's chest maybe trying to find out some heart beat but can't able to do it .... At first he somehow have some doubt but not now ... Now he knows his hyung is most precious things for him)

Tae: but bun we have to go and this is important for us ... Let's go now hmmm (tae peck jk's pouty lips and pick him later left from there )
Meanwhile vgguk
V was k!$$!ng gguk aggressively pulling him more closer which is not at all possible.... His each and every move is powerful and rough.... Gguk is feeling ple@$ure also pain which is new for him as his husband always treat him like a flower ... But he know right at this moment his hubby need comfort which only he can give him .... Sometimes ago the sight he saw its really broke his heart so many pieces....
Sometimes ago ...
Listening some sound v come downstairs as it's already 4 am .... He was sitting on the living room not able to sleep or stay peacefully....  V come and saw taekook .... Tae is feeding jk lovingly.... He smile and left from there ...  He come to his belcony seeing gguk sometimes who is sleeping peacefully.... He look at moon and smile but somehow the pain is clearly visible in his face ... He is not crying not even he is showing any emotions ... No one can say seeing his smile that he is in pain ....

V; hyung hyung look here is your flower I brought it for you ... How is it ... (Little tae smile and about to take the flower but someone push v's  hand and v look at him with fire eyes ) why you did this you ba$***d ?? ( V hold the boy's collar and about to punch him but tae hold his hand making v back away )
Tae: leave it bear don't pick fight for me ... (V left the collar and the boy laugh )
The boy : a devil can't even save himself what a pathetic boy you are ... You are really a cheap boy ... You are a shame for us ...  We feel shame bcz you stay here ... I feel like throw up seeing you like this .... and your brother are more pathetic...
Tae: what did you say ?? (Tae said as his eyes turned black he was breathing heavily his demon side come out from his shield which he make for v only as v is the one whom he  love the most ... He can endure all the thing but can't listen any bad words about v ... He hold the boy's neck and start to beat him mercilessly)

His aura is too much dark ... The whole place surrounded by negativity only ... The boy lose his conscious before still tae can't leave him he want to destroy him all the way he want ... V try to control his hyung but it's next to impossible for him .... Soon Mr and Mrs Kim come and they took taev with them and send the boy to the hospital.... That night was indeed h*ll for tae in heaven ... His blood his scream his pain filled in whole house..... He got to know  How much his parents hate him ... They told him numerous things they c*rse him told him to stay away from v bcz he will hurt him .... They said tae is c*rse in v's life but is that right he isn't any curse in his baby brother's life ... At morning tae come out with his as usual blank face while v hug him tightly....
V; did they beat you hyung ?? Did they said so many c*rse words... I am sorry I will not gonna fight with anyone hyung ... Pls forgive your bear (v snuggle in his hyung's chest while tae push him and look at him coldly which is new for v ) what happened hyung ??

Tae: can't you understand bcz of you I am being like this only bcz of you they beat me they torture me ... You fight with that boy and I protest now I become bad .. why you always come to me you idiot don't show me your face go away ... I never wanna show my face (v was looking at tae with widen eyes even tears also didn't fall from his eyes he wanna cry so badly but couldn't able to do that )
V; hyung I am sorry don't be angry at you bear I am sorry I will not fight again ...
Tae: no need v and stop this bear bear... You are 15 years old boy ... I am actually waiting for 18 years when I will gain my remaining power and left from there at least I don't have to see your face (in mind ; sorry bear but it's best for us you know also ... I am c*rse in your life I can do anything but can't hurt you. .  they said I will ruin your life bear but I don't wanna do this so let it go sometime some mare pain is good then lifetime pain )

Back to present
Remembering all those v start panicking .... His heart is too soft to take all this pain .... Thousand of years passed and still his heart is same for his hyung ... All the pain couldn't able to stop his heart to love his hyung the most... Siblings love is the love when person feel alone and broken sibling's teasing brought a smile on face ... With siblings all did fight but at the end all are together in problems they are here just by side always... In that case twins always connected more with each other ... Their feelings other can feel more then anyone after all they are connected from the day they were just a water drops .... Jg woke up and look at the balcony with widen eyes ... He hurridly come to his husband and take him in his embrace ....
Jg; hubby calm down calm down hubby .... Look your ggukie is here ...
V; ggukie hyung said hyung hate me .... (Jg's eyes filled with tears he can't do anything as the whole matter depends on  tae and v only they can solve this matter..... Seeing v this much broken and breathing heavily jg smashed his l!ps with v )

After sometimes they back away and jg take him to the bed ... Soon their clothes were laying in floor they were in bed making love with each other ... Today v was little bit rough with jg and jg know his hubby need him now only he can help his hubby to be normal again so he didn't said anything it's not like he is not liking the way his hubby is showing his (v)love to him (jg) but what made jg's heart shattered when he listen his hubby is continuously Saying "don't leave me baby I love you so much hyung already leave me now I only have you baby don't leave me pls " jg keep caressing his back just to make him calm down which eventually work also .... After sometime jg feel hot inside him and saw v is laying on top of him panting heavily... 
Jg; if you keep thinking about past then how can you change the present hubby you have to move on from the past and live the present so that you can change it for you and tae hyung ... Try it love and I know my bear is too much strong he can do it ....

With taekook
Tae is trying to cook something while a pouting bunny clinging on him like a koala ... Yes jk is hugging tae from front not only hugging he is in tae's arms while hands were wrap in tae's neck and legs were wrapping in tae's waist.....
Tae: bun let me cook something for you wait sometimes.... (Tae tried to make him sit on the kitchen counter who denied and hug tae more tightly making tae sigh)
Jk; shut up can't you cook like this I ain't gonna leave you remember now don't start and you are h*ll king right so you have some magical power so why the need of standing here and cooking .... Do something by your power... (Jk rolled his eyes and tae just look at him .... Illusion of memories or just a reminder he don't know but something heat in his mind )
??: Oh h*ll king don't be lazy and cook for me you should take care of your guest go and cook ....
tae: can't you show me a little bit respect no one literally no one can talk with me like that how can you talk with me like that ....

??; Listen I am hungry so cook for me and trust me d@ddy I can show you so much respect in bed just come with me .... (He said and tae widen his eyes while the boy wink at him ) now I  wanna see how much I can show you respect come with me ... (The boy said while Tracing his finger in tae's forehead to his cheeks while tae jerk his hands away blushing a little)
Tae: I am making food for you go and sit quietly....
Back to present
Jk; now what are you thinking?? (Shook tae a little who look at jk who is pouting sadly .... ) What are you thinking hyung ??
Tae: nothing bun go and sit there I am coming with food ok ... (At this time vgguk come there tae look at v who is also looking at him but lower his head at the next moment they take seat and jk come gguk who is blushing)
Jk; ggukie take some rest today ok (gguk nod his head and jk sit on tae's lap ) hyung feed me ....
Tae: ok bun (tae was feeding jk while looking at v time to time ... V didn't look at him today making his heart hurt while v somehow stuff those food in his mouth trying to show he is normal when it's clear he is not ... )