visiting a mansion (5/12)

Jk come while running tears are Falling from his doe eyes he bumped into someone and hug him tightly....
Tae: what happened bun ? Where were you ? And why you are shivering?
Jk; there was a girl yeah a girl .....
Tae: which girl ? (In mind ; you crossed the line girl now you will met the warth of h*ll king just wait and watch ) don't worry bun I am here don't go anywhere without telling me ok ... (Jk nod his head as yes and hug tae more tightly while tae pick him up and left from there they come to the mansion and left for there room ... Vgguk come and v laid in bed thinking something deeply while JG keep his hand in v's forehead who open his eyes )
Jg: what are you thinking hubby ? (Jg saw v is not like every time he laid beside him too and keep his head in his chest while v caress his hair ) what is bothering you ?
V; did you saw the lady she know everything about this house hyung also know but I don't..... I don't have this much power to know everything but hyung have but I am thinking it's effecting kook's health.....

Jg: yeah my hyung look so broken today .... V (v look at him as he know jg wil not gonna call him if there is not something serious) I am thinking should we find out those secret ..... I guess tae hyung will not be angry if we try it what say ?
V; you are right but somehow I think the vangeous soul is suffering too .... If it's not then the soul will try to harm us but it's not happening we are not getting effected by the soul it's feel like the soul want to say something.....
Jg: I also think something like that but thought all are my assumption so I let it go ..... What's the story she wanna say to me ?
V; whatever the story is but the story is so much painful and filled with so much pain .... I don't know why but I feel like that this mansion is hiding something cruel something painful something demonic then demons and harsh then reality.....
Jg: I hope hyung is ok now I am not tense as tae hyung is with him but still it's hurts to see him like this .....
V; let it be let's freshen up .....

Meanwhile taekook....
Jk was thinking something deeply standing in balcony while tae come and hug him from back .... He keep his chin in jk's shoulder and peck his cheeks .... Jk smile a little looking at tae which is obviously fake one and tae know this pretty well ..... Tae give some peck in jk's shoulder later l!ck the particular place making jk hold his(tae) hair tightly...... Tae pick up jk and come to the bed he made jk sit on his lap while attaching his lips with him ..... The k!$$ was sweet until tae look at somewhere his eyes was Changing color still his lips was moving while jk push him more by his his hair ..... Tae was looking at somewhere more like glaring at particular someone but there was no one in the room ..... Tae's look his aura was looking dangerous...... His eyes shows anger only tae tighten his grip making jk m*** loudly.... Tae's eyes didn't even blink for once just looking at the direction firmly...... Jk notice the sudden change in atmosphere it's not Like everyyime ..... Whenever his hyung k!$$ him he feel something different something assuring something peace wave but today there is cold atmosphere.....

Suddenly the whole room temperature become cold and the whole room feel like creepy ...... There is not any good feelings infact the feeling is horrible more then anything...... Somehow Jk is feeling another presence in the room but why can't he saw her (sasa: jk is back facing the spirit that's why don't get confused and it's just his mind taught) isn't it he can saw them but now he can't see the presence but can feel it pretty good way ..... Tae back away and saw jk who is somehow relief now as the unknown presence are not there ...... Tae peck jk's lips and left for freshen up while jk took out their clothes..... Jk too get freshen up and come downstairs later eat their lunch while talking and giggling as now jk is feeling better .....
Jk; let's explore the whole house .... (He said excitedly) I wanna explore it (in mind ; I wanna know the secret about this place what is the hidden truth but I can't say this to anyone but I should tell this to hyung .... Let's see what will be his reaction after knowing my truth ..... Is he gonna accept me or not ..... I have trust in my hyung he will believe me )

His taught broke by tae who hold his hands tightly and smile a little which Jk also return...
Tae in mind ; trust me bunny I will believe you and just tell me I am waiting to hear those from your mouth bun ..... Tell me everything which is making your life this much difficult..... I am dying to hear all this tell me bun tell me everything let me hear everything.....
Jk; let's go and saw some place in this mansion (listening this the caretaker come )
Care taker: don't go to the room of second floor left side ...... It's locked from long time ... (he left saying that but one thing is roaming in jk's head if the room is locked then what is the shadow he saw in the room .... His veins feel a coldness ..... His every spine feel a sudden wave of fear .... His throat become dry due to fear while his eyes was just stuck in his plate ... He can't say anything nor he can do anything...... He is thinking something when he feel a hand in his hand and looking there he found the man whom he always find in everytime in his life )

He smile and they come out from the mansion and saw the whole place the garden is beautiful but weird .... Not like any other garden the flower is indeed beautiful but the foggy environment is nothing but horror one .... In summer fog is really weird .... The coldness utterly creepy ..... When they were in the village they were feeling hot which is actual truth but inside the mansion the weather is foggy and the atmosphere is cold ..... It's not winter still in this mansion it's indeed feel like winter ..... Jk shrugged his mind and try to divert it but until how many times he will do the same thing ..... His thought broke by v who is laughing and smiling....
V; you know you can come out from my hyung taught sometimes too brother in law .... (Jk blush hardly hearing brother In law again .... But this time he didn't look at tae as the relationship of them started..... They are now officially together... Tae didn't said I love you back but he surely said let's start this chapter so he doesn't need any confirmation now ) too much blushy blushy brother in law .... (V said while giggling as he is feeling happy while teasing jk who is now tomato)

Tae: stop you joker ..... (Tae said in a irritated tone but v smile looking at him while tae turn and shook his head )
Jg; hyung don't be shy this much why are you feeling this much shy ?
Tae: stop teasing him and let's go are you guys here for teasing him?
V; oh ok don't worry hyung we will tease our sorry my brother In law inside the home .....
Tae: brat (tae said irritatedly as he is fed up now by his brother's attitude)
Jk; let's go and see the place isn't it it's looking good .... (They all sit together and start talking mostly v is flirting with JG and gguk is listening all this with a blushy face while jk was looking at them with heart eyes as his baby brother is happy now and tae is looking other side with a annoyed expression as he is pissed off now ) guys let's go inside I am not feeling good I will take a little nap ....
V; ok let's go (v pick up JG and left from there while jk was looking at them weirdly)
Jk ; who want to take nap me or them ?

Tae: they are idiot and mostly my brother is the one who is more idiot then anything..... Stupid and nonsense..... ( Tae said and look at jk who is smiling looking at him ....) Why are you smiling?
Jk; nothing let's go ....
Tae: ok let's go (tae hold jk's hand and left from there but before going he look behind and shocked seeing the whole place ... There is no flower in the garden whole garden is looking creepy and the place is debris now .... Jk gulp the lamp in his throat and hold tae tightly close his eyes not to look there again but tae caress his hair and peck his head .....
Tae: bun what happened?
Jk; nothing hyung let's go from there ....
Tae: let's go bun (tae pick him and left from there ..... )
??; Only you can help me boy I want revenge I will not say anything to you .... Find out those mystery by yourself Jungkook and help me ..... Help me to get free from here from this shell ...... Don't afraid of me I will not hurt you but I will kill them who is behind all this .... They did injustice with me and now I want to take revenge from them ......

Taekook come inside the mansion and jk told tae to go this corner ... His heart was telling him to go there ... He come there and saw a old piano .... Tae made him stand on the ground and jk come at the piano and start to playing it .... He saw one music note there and start to playing the note and the not is exactly the same one which he heard in his dream .... He widen his eyes and start to playing while listen this music with too much concentrate and yes it's the same tune ..... Jk look at tae and then other side where he saw a lady figure but the figure is looking just like the shadow he saw first time in this house ...... The lady is back facing him ... He didn't saw her face but his long hair and negativity of her presence is making jk's soul shiver too ..... He come to tae and hold his later left from there .... Tae smile seeing his cute bun and soon they come to their room .... Jk hug tae tightly while trying to hide in his body ..... Tae laid jk on the bed and hover over him later svck his bottom lips while playing with his hair......